Orbit Melon Breeze

by Orbit

Whats your favorite flavor?
Do you think Orbit gum lasts longer than other name brands?
Start your review of Orbit Melon Breeze!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
They have other sugar free flavors as well if you don't like thos particular Orbit flavors. in 1 review
I don't chew gum that often but thought this looked interesting and worth a try.in 1 review
3 years agoBronx, NY
I like orbit. this is the best gum since wrigleys in my opinion. the sugar lasts longer than the alternatives and its yummy and refreshes my breath.its affordable and i like their packaging.
3 years ago
Los chicles Orbit me gustan mucho, tienen un buen sabor, buen precio son fáciles de conseguir ya sea en farmacias, supermercados, etc. Son muy cómodos para llevar en el bolso, los recomiendo.
4 years agoNashville, TN
I am a huge fan of Orbit gum in general, so when I saw this at my local store, I decided to give it a try. I must say, I was not disappointed, the flavor was great, and it did last quite a bit.
5 years ago
I thought this flavor was very different and unique compared to all the other gum flavors out there. Its melon but tropical and very refreshing and cooling. I like Orbit gum and I wish they had some sort of mixed pack!
4 years ago
Tastes great! Bonus is it is sugar free and the flavor lasts. I would recommend this. They have other sugar free flavors as well if you don't like thos particular Orbit flavors.
4 years ago
Love the taste and I also love how it doesn't leave a weird aftertaste in your mouth once you spit it out always have liked orbit now I like it a little more
5 years agoWindsor, IL
I don't chew gum that often but thought this looked interesting and worth a try. Not a bad tasting gum but I much prefer plain old peppermint for my gum.
5 years ago
Melon Breeze is actually a really good flavor! I find myself chewing this all the time and it's always the first one I pick up at the store.
5 years ago
It gets 2 stars for the fact that it's sugar free and has good hun texture. It loses 3 stars because in my palate, melon and gum don't mix.
5 years ago
Love the instant cooling sensation it gives and that it is also whitening your pearly whites at the same time. I'm always picking this up.