Add a Photo

#189 in Gum
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Monticello, MN

I had high hopes for this flavor. Unfortunately, it just didn't cut it for me. I'm all for combining flavors but this one was just too tart and/or sour for me. Better luck next time, Orbit.
Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.

This is an alright flavor. Taste really sour at first but then it goes away. The flavor doesn't last as long as I would like it too but I love orbit.
Tiffany  S.
Tiffany S.
Detroit, MI

Great gum, taste great, freshly breathe every time I use it. Pack of 12 is great to have more on hand to give to people when they need gum.
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Douglasville, GA

I've always been a big fan of Orbit gum, love it ! I recommend 10/10 to anyone who is interested in trying this gum.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.

Orbit gum is my favorite. never buying anything else. I like melon although id much rather have peppermint
Zsanett R.
Zsanett R.

I liked orbit lemon gum. Very good taste and i liked melon gum. best orbit lime melonnnnn
ela g.
ela g.
Janesville, WI

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
lizet c.
lizet c.
Hialeah, Florida

Es la marca de chicle que compro me gusta , siempre tengo una cajita en mi bolso no me falta nunca es delicioso
Susan  .
Susan .
Chelsea, OK

Do not like the 2 flavors. Has a sour taste to it. Not a lime fan. Cant say anymore about it.
Erika R.
Erika R.

Is this gum like a sour taste to it?
Brooke C.