BY ORBIT

Catherine T.
Chester, VA
This gum is amazing! I don't like a lot of sweet gum, but this is sweet enough for a great treat but not sweet enough that it falls apart in your mouth. I love the flavor and the refreshing taste. This does not compare to any gum this is hands down my favorite.
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL
This is one of my favorite flavors of gum, from one of my favorite brands! Their flavors always seem to last longer than others, and the watermelon flavor is perfect, not too sweet or sour.
Mary L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Orbit watermelon spring gum is a great gum flavor. I pick up all types of gum flavors and chew it when I exercise. After chewing this gum I always want a piece of watermelon, it never fails.
Amy M.
Galion, OH
Orbit is my favorite brand of gum because it keeps your breath smelling fresh and lasts a long time. Unlike other brands, Orbit doesn't lose it's flavor and become soggy quick.
Yolanda B.
I buy this gum a lot its low on sugar and it does not leave a bad taste in your mouth. It taste exactly like the flavor i would definitely recommend this product.
liv f.
I love the orbit gum flavor line i wasn't a big fan on this flavor however it wasn't too bad but i wouldn't get this every time i ran out of gum thats for sure
Jessica G.
Grant, AL
Orbit's gum brings so much yummy flavor to so many of their products. I love this watermelon flavor that last so very long. Very affordable and taste great.
Jacob D.
Cool it wont make me fat. it is healthy and makes my breath smell good . its watermelon ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Kelsey A.
This gum has good flavor as well as being affordable. I look forward to trying new flavors. Having gum handy is always positive.
Kianna R.
Portsmouth, VA
A Good Clean Feeling. No Matter What! Haha, Love This Gum. Juicy, Flavorful And Fresh. Doesn't Get Any Better Than That.