BY ORBIT

Jessica G.
Grant, AL
Orbit's gum brings so much yummy flavor to so many of their products. I love this watermelon flavor that last so very long. Very affordable and taste great.
Rebecca R.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Orbit is a great gum brand, and this flavor is awesome. Doesn't lose its flavor too quickly.
Courtney H.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
The rest of the Orbit products have flavors that are just too strong -- but not Mist
Cynthia T.
Clearfield, KY
I love orbit gum but I hate watermelon. But it is a good gum so I would definitely recommend it in a flavor you enjoy.
Rebecca G.
Fresno, CA
I like this product because it's sugar free and the flavor last a long time and doesn't get real rubbery!
Kianna R.
Portsmouth, VA
A Good Clean Feeling. No Matter What! Haha, Love This Gum. Juicy, Flavorful And Fresh. Doesn't Get Any Better Than That.
McKenna M.
Medford, OR
Definitely not my favorite flavor but still okay, not going to but again anytime soon.... my son likes it
Amy M.
Galion, OH
Orbit is my favorite brand of gum because it keeps your breath smelling fresh and lasts a long time. Unlike other brands, Orbit doesn't lose it's flavor and become soggy quick.
liv f.
I love the orbit gum flavor line i wasn't a big fan on this flavor however it wasn't too bad but i wouldn't get this every time i ran out of gum thats for sure
Jacob D.
Cool it wont make me fat. it is healthy and makes my breath smell good . its watermelon ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg