BY ORBIT

• I've never seen this flavor. Is it still being sold? 2 Answers
  • Do you have a different opinion ?1 Answers
  • Where can I get these? What retail stores?1 Answers
  • "Great taste yet w. I do wish it lasted longer though. " in 1 review
  • "ehhh im not a fan of the flavor...doesn't last long and left an after taste...stick to the mint" in 1 review
  • "The flavor also goes away within ten or fifteen minutes of chewing." in 1 review
  • "I like this taste for gum, it lasts a long time and it's perfectly flavored. " in 1 review
  • "I normaling don't chew gum but my granddaughter always ask for orbit!" in 1 review
Brooke G.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I am not fond of the taste or the combo of flavours together. Orbit does a great gjob of long-lasting flavour though. Its super affordable and a different take on chewing gum.
Eduardo G.
I love Orbit so much! They have really good tasting flavors for their gum. Tips.... Don't open a pack of gum in class... you think that no one will see you? You are wrong! BTW enjoyable gum to chew for a long time! (for me)
Jade D.
Robbinsville, NC
I love the crisp flavor this gum has. and I am also not worried about my son having a piece more often. I love the packaging so chic. all around great gum for the price.
Nicole A.
This gum is easy to chew and has a really great flavor. My only issue is that the flavor doesn't last very long. I have to spit it out after only about 10 minutes.
Nicole A.
Swansea, MA
I love Orbit gum! I haven't had the raspberry lemon but after seeing this and feeling my mouth water thinking about it, i will be on the hunt for this!
Brandis V.
Little Rock, AR
I like the flavoring of this gum. It's good taste especially if you want something sweet to eat but not with a lot of calories.
Jessica L.
Lexington , Nc
Orbit it usually my go to gum. It lasts quite a long time and has the main flavors you can usually find in any type of gum.
Aylea S.
Seaford, DE
I love this gum. it has such a good flavor, and orbit has a bunch of cool flavors that you will love chewing on all day
Sage I.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Flavor is so good and I love gum and chew it every where I go if I have it and I just think it keeps you very occupied
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I normaling don't chew gum but my granddaughter always ask for orbit! So I buy it for her! Gotta be good if she ask!
Melissa P.
Mansfield, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Would this be described as more of a burst of flavor that disappears in minutes or a long lasting flavorful gum? Interested in trying. I love fruity gun.
Julia C.
I've never seen this flavor. Is it still being sold?
Kelsey B.
What makes this gum different than any other gum? Also how long does the flavor last?
Sam T.
Pearland, TX
Where can I get these? What retail stores?
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do you have a different opinion ?