BY ORBIT

• Do you think Orbit gum lasts longer than other name brands?5 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor? 3 Answers
Orbit Gum Sugarfree Melon Breeze
  • "They have other sugar free flavors as well if you don't like thos particular Orbit flavors. " in 1 review
  • "I don't chew gum that often but thought this looked interesting and worth a try." in 1 review
Charissa C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Los chicles Orbit me gustan mucho, tienen un buen sabor, buen precio son fáciles de conseguir ya sea en farmacias, supermercados, etc.
Son muy cómodos para llevar en el bolso, los recomiendo.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I like orbit. this is the best gum since wrigleys in my opinion. the sugar lasts longer than the alternatives and its yummy and refreshes my breath.its affordable and i like their packaging.
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
I am a huge fan of Orbit gum in general, so when I saw this at my local store, I decided to give it a try. I must say, I was not disappointed, the flavor was great, and it did last quite a bit.
Summer B.
Tastes great! Bonus is it is sugar free and the flavor lasts. I would recommend this. They have other sugar free flavors as well if you don't like thos particular Orbit flavors.
Ashley M.
Love the taste and I also love how it doesn't leave a weird aftertaste in your mouth once you spit it out always have liked orbit now I like it a little more
Ross P.
Doral, Florida
I like these ones too, specially cause my doctor recommended it to me cause they are "sugar free" as i am on a diet right now!
ana b.
Huntington Park, CA
Obsesionada con estos chicles y como mucho chicle por la mañana antes de salir de casa y estos son mis compañeros fiel
Sonia F.
Sherman, TX
I love orbit gum, this is a great flavor and I don't get that tension headache you get after chewing for a long time.
Megan S.
It's nice if you need to freshen up your breath, but it tastes like artificial sweetener and I am not a fan.
Sharonda W.
MAULDIN, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert
After any meal for A GOOD CLEAN FEELING.. Don't let food hang around and leave your mouth feeling dirty.
Emily P.
Eagan, MN
Do you think Orbit gum lasts longer than other name brands?
Caitlyn M.
Aurora, CO
Whats your favorite flavor?