Add a Photo

#116 in Gum
Karolina A.
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN

I am a huge fan of Orbit gum in general, so when I saw this at my local store, I decided to give it a try. I must say, I was not disappointed, the flavor was great, and it did last quite a bit.
Morenike K.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY

I like orbit. this is the best gum since wrigleys in my opinion. the sugar lasts longer than the alternatives and its yummy and refreshes my breath.its affordable and i like their packaging.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Love the taste and I also love how it doesn't leave a weird aftertaste in your mouth once you spit it out always have liked orbit now I like it a little more
Ross P.
Ross P.
Doral, Florida

I like these ones too, specially cause my doctor recommended it to me cause they are "sugar free" as i am on a diet right now!
ana b.
ana b.
Huntington Park, CA

Obsesionada con estos chicles y como mucho chicle por la mañana antes de salir de casa y estos son mis compañeros fiel
charisse c.
charisse c.
mckinney, tx

The flavor is good but it doesn't last long and once it runs out it has a weird aftertaste
Kiran S.
Kiran S.

Worth every penny my favorite flavor is the mint I always keep these on hand go buy some and you won't regret it
Valya K.
Valya K.
Kharkiv,Kh

I love it very much! Maybe toooo much! ahahahha! ^^
I like melons and this flavor is really awesome. Orbit- is a very good gum
Megan S.
Megan S.

It's nice if you need to freshen up your breath, but it tastes like artificial sweetener and I am not a fan.
Summer B.
Summer B.

Tastes great! Bonus is it is sugar free and the flavor lasts. I would recommend this. They have other sugar free flavors as well if you don't like thos particular Orbit flavors.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Eagan, MN

Do you think Orbit gum lasts longer than other name brands?
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Aurora, CO

Whats your favorite flavor?

Join Now