Add a Photo

#121 in Gum
Morenike K.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
I like orbit. this is the best gum since wrigleys in my opinion. the sugar lasts longer than the alternatives and its yummy and refreshes my breath.its affordable and i like their packaging.
Ross P.
Ross P.
Doral, Florida
I like these ones too, specially cause my doctor recommended it to me cause they are "sugar free" as i am on a diet right now!
Charissa C.
Charissa C.
Los chicles Orbit me gustan mucho, tienen un buen sabor, buen precio son fáciles de conseguir ya sea en farmacias, supermercados, etc.
Son muy cómodos para llevar en el bolso, los recomiendo.
Karolina A.
Karolina A.
Nashville
I am a huge fan of Orbit gum in general, so when I saw this at my local store, I decided to give it a try. I must say, I was not disappointed, the flavor was great, and it did last quite a bit.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Love the taste and I also love how it doesn't leave a weird aftertaste in your mouth once you spit it out always have liked orbit now I like it a little more
ana b.
ana b.
Huntington Park, CA
Obsesionada con estos chicles y como mucho chicle por la mañana antes de salir de casa y estos son mis compañeros fiel
charisse c.
charisse c.
mckinney, tx
The flavor is good but it doesn't last long and once it runs out it has a weird aftertaste
Megan S.
Megan S.
It's nice if you need to freshen up your breath, but it tastes like artificial sweetener and I am not a fan.
Sonia F.
Sonia F.
Sherman, TX
I love orbit gum, this is a great flavor and I don't get that tension headache you get after chewing for a long time.
Summer B.
Summer B.
Tastes great! Bonus is it is sugar free and the flavor lasts. I would recommend this. They have other sugar free flavors as well if you don't like thos particular Orbit flavors.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Eagan, MN
Do you think Orbit gum lasts longer than other name brands?
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Aurora, CO
Whats your favorite flavor?