BY ORBIT

• Do you think Orbit gum lasts longer than other name brands?5 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor? 3 Answers
Orbit Gum Sugarfree Melon Breeze
  • "They have other sugar free flavors as well if you don't like thos particular Orbit flavors. " in 1 review
  • "I don't chew gum that often but thought this looked interesting and worth a try." in 1 review
Morenike K.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
I like orbit. this is the best gum since wrigleys in my opinion. the sugar lasts longer than the alternatives and its yummy and refreshes my breath.its affordable and i like their packaging.
Charissa C.
Charissa C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Los chicles Orbit me gustan mucho, tienen un buen sabor, buen precio son fáciles de conseguir ya sea en farmacias, supermercados, etc.
Son muy cómodos para llevar en el bolso, los recomiendo.
Karolina A.
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
I am a huge fan of Orbit gum in general, so when I saw this at my local store, I decided to give it a try. I must say, I was not disappointed, the flavor was great, and it did last quite a bit.
Ross P.
Ross P.
Doral, Florida
I like these ones too, specially cause my doctor recommended it to me cause they are "sugar free" as i am on a diet right now!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Love the taste and I also love how it doesn't leave a weird aftertaste in your mouth once you spit it out always have liked orbit now I like it a little more
ana b.
ana b.
Huntington Park, CA
Obsesionada con estos chicles y como mucho chicle por la mañana antes de salir de casa y estos son mis compañeros fiel
charisse c.
charisse c.
MCKINNEY, TX
The flavor is good but it doesn't last long and once it runs out it has a weird aftertaste
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
I thought this flavor was very different and unique compared to all the other gum flavors out there. Its melon but tropical and very refreshing and cooling. I like Orbit gum and I wish they had some sort of mixed pack!
Eagan, MN
Great gum but it's hard to say whether it's superior to other types. I love how they have so many flavors.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Windsor, IL
I don't chew gum that often but thought this looked interesting and worth a try. Not a bad tasting gum but I much prefer plain old peppermint for my gum.
Eagan, MN
Do you think Orbit gum lasts longer than other name brands?
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Aurora, CO
Whats your favorite flavor?