Add a Photo

#116 in Gum
Karolina A.
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN

I am a huge fan of Orbit gum in general, so when I saw this at my local store, I decided to give it a try. I must say, I was not disappointed, the flavor was great, and it did last quite a bit.
Morenike K.
Morenike K.
Bronx, NY

I like orbit. this is the best gum since wrigleys in my opinion. the sugar lasts longer than the alternatives and its yummy and refreshes my breath.its affordable and i like their packaging.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

Love the taste and I also love how it doesn't leave a weird aftertaste in your mouth once you spit it out always have liked orbit now I like it a little more
Ross P.
Ross P.
Doral, Florida

I like these ones too, specially cause my doctor recommended it to me cause they are "sugar free" as i am on a diet right now!
ana b.
ana b.
Huntington Park, CA

Obsesionada con estos chicles y como mucho chicle por la mañana antes de salir de casa y estos son mis compañeros fiel
Sonia F.
Sonia F.
Sherman, TX

I love orbit gum, this is a great flavor and I don't get that tension headache you get after chewing for a long time.
Megan S.
Megan S.

It's nice if you need to freshen up your breath, but it tastes like artificial sweetener and I am not a fan.
Sharonda W.
Sharonda W.
Los Angeles, CA

After any meal for A GOOD CLEAN FEELING.. Don't let food hang around and leave your mouth feeling dirty.
charisse c.
charisse c.
mckinney, tx

The flavor is good but it doesn't last long and once it runs out it has a weird aftertaste
Brittany L.
Brittany L.

I thought this flavor was very different and unique compared to all the other gum flavors out there. Its melon but tropical and very refreshing and cooling. I like Orbit gum and I wish they had some sort of mixed pack!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Eagan, MN

Do you think Orbit gum lasts longer than other name brands?
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
Aurora, CO

Whats your favorite flavor?

Join Now