BY ORBIT #84 in Gum

Jessica A.
Jessica A.
I do not like minty gum, so I usually gravitate towards fruity flavors. This gum has a great berry taste and the flavor lasts long time compared to other gum. I have found that all Orbit flavors seem to last a long time in comparison to their competitors. I like that this gum is sugar free and comes with a lot of pieces yet the packaging is still small enough to put in my pocket or purse.
Maria Z.
Maria Z.
Mercedes, TX
I really love this gums, I but them every time I go to the store. They're a very good value. Love them. I would definitely recommend this. It's flavor LASTES longer than other. I buy them at every store I go they're very easy to find.
Kayla L.
Kayla L.
Mooresville, NC
I love this gum. It's flavor lasts awhile and it isn't overly fruity! I love minty flavored gums better but when I'm in the mood for something different this is my go to flavor!
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Milton, FL
Very good gum!! Sugar free, good taste, lasts awhile, and convenient purse size!!! Or it has many flavors to offer, this is one of my favorites!!!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Did you say sugar free? I couldn't even tell. This berry flavored gum is packed with flavor and it may say sugar free but I taste the sweetness.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Great taste and sugar free. Amazing lasting flavor and very reasonably priced. This flavor doesn't have the sugar free taste either
ashley f.
ashley f.
I'm not big on sugar free gum but this gum has a great taste and texture to it. the berry flavor is one that isn't super over done
yoceline s.
yoceline s.
Orbit has very long lasting gum with a great taste it's not overpowering and the packaging it cute and simple
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Clovis, NM
I've been sampling a variety of different chewing gums so far, and I'd say this is my favorite. Sweet, with a nice texture.
Diane L.
Diane L.
It's refreshing and it doesn't give me that "overly sweet, I have a cavity now" feeling. The flavor is wonderful as well.