BY ORBIT #88 in Gum

Jessica A.
I do not like minty gum, so I usually gravitate towards fruity flavors. This gum has a great berry taste and the flavor lasts long time compared to other gum. I have found that all Orbit flavors seem to last a long time in comparison to their competitors. I like that this gum is sugar free and comes with a lot of pieces yet the packaging is still small enough to put in my pocket or purse.
Theresa M.
Kunkletown , PA
Very good gum!! Sugar free, good taste, lasts awhile, and convenient purse size!!! Or it has many flavors to offer, this is one of my favorites!!! pretty affordable can be found at gas stations or most other stores i recommend this product highly!!
Nicolette K.
Brooklyn, NY
I like orbit because the flavor lasts a long time and it isn't overpriced like other brands. They last a long time, come in a large array of flavors, and are available virtually anywhere you can buy American candy. It is absolutely repurchase worthy. I reccomend this to everybody!
Maria Z.
Mercedes, TX
I really love this gums, I but them every time I go to the store. They're a very good value. Love them. I would definitely recommend this. It's flavor LASTES longer than other. I buy them at every store I go they're very easy to find.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
Orbit berry red is good gum. I buy orbit all the time,I don't think you will ever find me without a pack of it in my purse it's tasty keeps it flavor doesn't get hard like some other ones do. And it doesn't matter what kind of orbit it is it all tasty I give it a big thumbs up
Kayla L.
Mooresville, NC
I love this gum. It's flavor lasts awhile and it isn't overly fruity! I love minty flavored gums better but when I'm in the mood for something different this is my go to flavor!
Kate R.
Corvallis, OR
I like the spearmint one the best. The fruit ones not as much but some are ok they really do leave your mouth feeling clean like you just brushed your teeth. I keep these in my purse at all times for when I eat something and don't have time to brush my teeth.
Teresa B.
Livonia, MI
Great when you need something sweet. I really like the fact that it's sugar free. I can give it to my granddaughter and not have worry about the sugar
Kristen B.
Milton, FL
Brittany C.
Did you say sugar free? I couldn't even tell. This berry flavored gum is packed with flavor and it may say sugar free but I taste the sweetness.