BY ORBIT

Megan T.
This is a good pack of gum because it is very convenient to have this size and the flavor is very good. My only complaint about this would be for the flavor to last longer.
Tammy K.
Spring Hill, FL
I'm a big time gum chewer. I carry it with me 24/7. Not only as a breath freshener but also to moisten my mouth. I love the taste of orbit for just that reason. I like my mouth to feel clean.
mayra H.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I am a regular gum addict. And I love having the orbit cup dispenser as its easy to grab while I'm on the road. Not a huge fan of the flavor, love the mint instead
ELIZABETH B.
Winter Garden, FL
Love this, gives you a fresh breath feeling for hours. Great taste and smell. I am not a big gum chewer but when I do feel like having gum this is my go to brand.
Adrienne C.
Brookneal, VA
A great flavor gum that leaves your breath feeling fresh and clean. It also comes in a cool plastic container for easy access at home, in the car or on the go!
Tasha S.
I'm so in love with this Orbit gum. This brand of Orbit gum has a great taste and another thing i love about it is that i love the container it's in.
Karina   C.
I must always have gum with me especially if is Orbit gum i absolutely love the long lasting fruity flavor the gum has and the container it comes in
mayra N.
Valencia, CA
I love these! They're so practical for when I'm on the run.
I just throw them in my center divider in my car and ill mever forget a pack of gum
Chelsea S.
Raleigh, NC
This flavor is delicious! I just wished the flavor lasted longer than it does. I have to get a new piece after 30 minutes or so
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Best gum ever, I keep these on deck in my car so everyone around me doesn't have to know I love onions & garlic at lunch lol.