BY ORBIT

Shine bright like the vibrant, citrus flavors of Orbit Citrus Gum.

• Does this gum have a good flavor ?2 Answers
  • Is this gum any good? I need to try it! 2 Answers
  • Does anyone else like Orbit Citrusmint Sugarfree Gum or h...5 Answers
elena l.
The citric guy is my favorite from the Orbit line. No other gum can compare to them. They're affordable and delicious. I got through a package a day. It covers you're breath really well after eating something.
Kelsey S.
Rensselaer, NY
I love the flavor of this gum! its very sweet so I like to chew it when I'm craving a dessert. The pieces are big enough that I can chew them for a while and don't need to put another one in. I also find that the flavor lasts a long time.
Vanessa P.
N Chesterfld, VA
This is by far the best gum to eat after eating a thanksgiving dinner because it has so much flavor and the gum makes your breath smell fresh I would truly recommend it.
Briar C.
Okmulgee, OK
This is one of my Fathers favorite gums, he buys it all the time! Recently he let me try it too and the citrus flavor is amazing. A little tart to start out with then it melds into a subtle citrus sweetness. It's well worth it in my opinion.
Orbit's gum has been keeping my mouth tasting fresh since I was a kid, and I'm very excited to try their new flavors. I have been a huge fan of this gum for a long time, and that won't end anytime soon if it taste anything like it use to!
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
This is my favorite orbit flavor. I prefer it because I usually prefer more of a fruity flavor but like my gum to be minty to feel a little fresher. This gives me the best of both worlds!
Elizabeth S.
I really like the flavor of the Orbit Citrusmint Sugarfree Gum. It only has 5 calories that great and no sugars what more could you ask for. one of my favorites flavors
Paola C.
Elizabeth, NJ
FLavor tends to last a long time. I like to chew this gum especially after eating a meal and not having access to a toothbrush or toothpaste. Its portable and less expensive than most gum
Melissa S.
Liberty, MO
My favorite orange gum. Great for after you eat and are unable to brush your teeth. I have been a long time gum chewer and this is usually in my purse.
Kt H.
Laurel, MD
The flavor doesn't last very long at all! It's a pretty unfortunate circumstance :( it's delicious though! I have a pack in my purse as we speak!
Elizabeth S.
Does anyone else like Orbit Citrusmint Sugarfree Gum or has anyone tried it?
Nancy V.
Baldwin Park , CA
Does this gum have a good flavor ?
Jana P.
Laurel, MS
Is this gum any good? I need to try it!
janet C.
Hialeah, FL
Does anyone else use this gum as a desert replacement?