Orbit Bubblemint Gum

by Orbit

1 Pack = 14 pieces; Sugar-Free Gum - Bubblemint. Just brushed clean feeling. Artificially flavored. 40% fewer calories than sugared gum. Calorie content of this size piece has been reduced from 5 to 3 calories. Made in Canada. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=2200000489'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();}

How minty is this? I have a non-mint lover in my house.
Anyone know where I could find this in store?
Start your review of Orbit Bubblemint Gum!
How would you rate this product?
New Bedford, MA
I love this gum because the flavor is amazing. the only downside is it doesn't last every long
Gilberts, IL
I absolutely love chewing a gum reminiscent or my childhood (bubblegum) but with a minty twist!
Islip Terrace
Purchased at: Target
Out of all of the bubble mint, this one is my favorite. It’s great value and lasts a while
Buford, GA
This gum is my jam, I love it! I keep it my purse at all times, it lasts forever!
Mississauga
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favourite gym flavour on the market. Equally refreshing and sweet. I personally don’t like minty flavours so this is a good compromise because it makes you feel a cool refreshing sensation without the minty flavour, plus the great bubblegum taste. The gun doesn’t last very long, but other than that it’s a great gym.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I find orbit is a gum that has a wide variety of great flavors to choose from that don't disappoint!