Orbit Bubblemint Gum uploaded by Amber M.Orbit Bubblemint Gum uploaded by Amanda B.Orbit Bubblemint Gum uploaded by Lacey L.

BY ORBIT

1 Pack = 14 pieces; Sugar-Free Gum - Bubblemint. Just brushed clean feeling. Artificially flavored. 40% fewer calories than sugared gum. Calorie content of this size piece has been reduced from 5 to 3 calories. Made in Canada. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=2200000489'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();}

• How minty is this? I have a non-mint lover in my house.3 Answers
  • Anyone know where I could find this in store? 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Molly L.
United States
I love orbit bubblemint! It tastes so good and the flavor lasts a while. I've been using this gum for years and I will continue to repurchase it. It's like a refreshing bubblegum flavor and I love it.
Amelia H.
I love this. I always have to have gum  with me. I bought this so it could last me a while longer than rather buying the others every few days or say. Plus I really do like the flavor.  I get this basically every day! I highly recommend for others. There are more flavors
Akanksha T.
Iowa City, IA
This one is too sweet for my taste. It does taste like bubblegum though but not as minty. If you're looking for bubblegum yes it is meant for you. If you're looking for fresh mint it's not right. I would recommend it to those who like sweet gums .
Jennifer S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I actually like this gum, the bubble gum taste mixed with a mint flavor is good. The other orbit flavors are ok but this product I like better. The taste doesn't last long, but I feel it last longer than other bubblegum flavored gums. I like it mostly because I can pop my gum a lot when I'm chewing this product. I like it and I will repurchase
Lacey L.
Everyone loves gum I know I do if I'm not chewing on it I'm asking if anyone has a piece. I am already a big fan of orbit gum but had always hated the paper box getting smashed in your purse, so naturally I thought this would be wonderful. Sadly I was wrong you are left with one less cup holder and the contain doesn't fit in snug so when you move it moves with you and if it falls out the share top will open and gum will be everywhere!
Amanda B.
Ashburn, VA
Pretty good gum, the bubble mint smell will permeate any noses within personal-bubble range. Great cost for quantity and quality, refills your plastic cup, though I prefer to use the bag because it zips close and is a bit more handy.
Denea W.
Binger, OK
I love this flavor of Orbit gum! Reminds me of my childhood, chewing delicious bubblegum but now with an adult mint twist. Gives me fresh breath at the same time it satisfies my sweet tooth.
Ida H.
Eufaula , AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this gum! One of my favorites. I buy these from Walmart in the cups that they sell. The flavor lasts awhile and doesn't go away fast like other gums. The price is pretty affordable too.
Savannah C.
Acworth, GA
I like the Orbit bubblegum, but the high rating is more based off of my experience with the sweet mint flavor, which is my favorite. The gum is a great value and very affordable.
Rosemary B.
I really like the flavor of this bubblemint Orbit. The container is awesome and perfect for the car! I just wish the individual pieces were a tiny bit larger.
Courtney T.
Buffalo, NY
How minty is this? I have a non-mint lover in my house.
Julia C.
Anyone know where I could find this in store?