Orbit Bubblemint Car Cup uploaded by Amanda B.Orbit Bubblemint Car Cup uploaded by Lacey L.
4 colors available

BY ORBIT

Orbit bubblemint sugar-free gum 55 pc see more...

Buy on Target*
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Bronx, NY
This has to be like the only gum from Orbit that I chew. I love the flavor. Wish the pieces were bigger thoo.
Lacey L.
Lacey L.
Everyone loves gum I know I do if I'm not chewing on it I'm asking if anyone has a piece. I am already a big fan of orbit gum but had always hated the paper box getting smashed in your purse, so naturally I thought this would be wonderful. Sadly I was wrong you are left with one less cup holder and the contain doesn't fit in snug so when you move it moves with you and if it falls out the share top will open and gum will be everywhere!
Robin F.
Robin F.
Burlington, NC
This is a new brand of orbit gum they gave me a free sample for taking a survey and they are really tasty the flavor don't last that long tho.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Centreville, VA
Pretty good gum, the bubble mint smell will permeate any noses within personal-bubble range. Great cost for quantity and quality, refills your plastic cup, though I prefer to use the bag because it zips close and is a bit more handy.
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
Great bubblegum flavor but not too sweet with the hint of mint in it. A bonus that it's whitening and sugar free as well!
Rosemary B.
Rosemary B.
I really like the flavor of this bubblemint Orbit. The container is awesome and perfect for the car! I just wish the individual pieces were a tiny bit larger.