Add a Photo

#139 in Gum
Paola Rosalba P.
Paola Rosalba P.
Bogotá, Cundinamarca

This gum will change your life. Well, only if your life up until this point has lacked gum. And even then, it's not like a life involving gum is all that much different that a gumless life. More minty, sure, but I mean, you still have to pay taxes and walk the dog -- stuff like that.
courtney c.
courtney c.
Durham, NC

orbit is actually one of the best gums, the flavor lasts super long, i remember in middle school my science teacher made us do a project on this to see which brand of gum has the longest lasting flavor and of course orbit took first place, i love the variety of flavors as well.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Miami, Florida

I normally love orbit chewing gum. I am particularly fond of their spearmint gum. I thought I would try something different and try this gum. It wasn't exactly what I thought it would be and I was not crazy about the flavor........................
Tina F.
Tina F.

The flavor lasts and lasts it's hard to believe it sugar free. It's one of my favorite gums to purchase. I love that it's low in sugar. I don't feel quilty for eating it compared to other products with more calories.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Bronx, NY

Taste really good. this product satisfies my sweet tooth! I picked it up at my local pharmacy and the flavor lasts for quite a long time
Sadia Z.
Sadia Z.

I just love orbit chewing gum.It's hard to believe that this is sugar free!!! Tastes amazing and takes care of my sugar cravings.
Marangelie A.
Marangelie A.
Orocovis , Puerto Rico

Orbit es una excelente marca de gomas de mascar, son económicos, cada caja tienen muchos y su sabor dura por mucho tiempo.
Linda T.
Linda T.
Riga, Rigas nov.

There was a berry taste at first, then a very bad aftertaste. I much prefer Orbit's Wildberry Remix.
Madeline D.
Madeline D.

I love this gum! It's sugar-less and shuts down my cravings! Berry red is my favorite flavor.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Tampa, FL

Sweet and very berry tasting. I like having this opposed to regular mint gum. It crushes any sweet craving I am having and helps me stay away from sugary desserts.
Bailey W.
Bailey W.

I have never seen this gum. It looks good. But where can I find it.?

Join Now