BY ORBIT

• I have never seen this gum. It looks good. But where can I find it.?1 Answers
  • "You'd never know that it was sugar free with all that flavor." in 2 reviews
Tina F.
Tina F.
The flavor lasts and lasts it's hard to believe it sugar free. It's one of my favorite gums to purchase. I love that it's low in sugar. I don't feel quilty for eating it compared to other products with more calories.
Sadia Z.
Sadia Z.
I just love orbit chewing gum.It's hard to believe that this is sugar free!!! Tastes amazing and takes care of my sugar cravings.
courtney c.
courtney c.
Durham, NC
orbit is actually one of the best gums, the flavor lasts super long, i remember in middle school my science teacher made us do a project on this to see which brand of gum has the longest lasting flavor and of course orbit took first place, i love the variety of flavors as well.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Bronx, NY
Taste really good. this product satisfies my sweet tooth! I picked it up at my local pharmacy and the flavor lasts for quite a long time
Madeline D.
Madeline D.
I love this gum! It's sugar-less and shuts down my cravings! Berry red is my favorite flavor.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Doral, FL
I normally love orbit chewing gum. I am particularly fond of their spearmint gum. I thought I would try something different and try this gum. It wasn't exactly what I thought it would be and I was not crazy about the flavor........................
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Apalachin, NY
I love this gum. It is refreshing and full of flavor. The price is great and the packaging allows it to easily fit in my purse pocket. With the varieties of flavors I can always find one that my kids like that does not have to strong of a flavor that is overpowering (strong mint that almost burns).
Emily K.
Emily K.
North Royalton, OH
I eat this every day. i am a gum chewer, and this comes in a large pack, so yuou do not have to consitently but more.
Cassandra T.
Cassandra T.
I love Orbit gum. The flavors are robust and the sugar free is a plus. It's a better alternative for me when I'm feeling stressed than a piece of candy and the flavors are yummy.
Jewel C.
Jewel C.
Can't go wrong with a delicious gum, though this flavor is hard to find near me
Bailey W.
Bailey W.
I have never seen this gum. It looks good. But where can I find it.?