BY ORBIT

• I have never seen this gum. It looks ...Typically any grocery store or... 1 Answers
  • "You'd never know that it was sugar free with all that flavor." in 2 reviews
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
I normally love orbit chewing gum. I am particularly fond of their spearmint gum. I thought I would try something different and try this gum. It wasn't exactly what I thought it would be and I was not crazy about the flavor........................
Tina F.
Tina F.
The flavor lasts and lasts it's hard to believe it sugar free. It's one of my favorite gums to purchase. I love that it's low in sugar. I don't feel quilty for eating it compared to other products with more calories.
Sadia Z.
Sadia Z.
I just love orbit chewing gum.It's hard to believe that this is sugar free!!! Tastes amazing and takes care of my sugar cravings.
courtney c.
courtney c.
Durham, NC
orbit is actually one of the best gums, the flavor lasts super long, i remember in middle school my science teacher made us do a project on this to see which brand of gum has the longest lasting flavor and of course orbit took first place, i love the variety of flavors as well.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Bronx, NY
Taste really good. this product satisfies my sweet tooth! I picked it up at my local pharmacy and the flavor lasts for quite a long time
Madeline D.
Madeline D.
I love this gum! It's sugar-less and shuts down my cravings! Berry red is my favorite flavor.
April S.
April S.
Boise, ID
Orbit is OK, it has a nice flavor, but it gets hard really fast. I would chew it again, but I only buy it myself if I can't find my flavor of stride.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
Tampa, FL
Sweet and very berry tasting. I like having this opposed to regular mint gum. It crushes any sweet craving I am having and helps me stay away from sugary desserts.
Olivia s.
Olivia s.
Bronx, NY
One of my favorite flavors of orbit gum. You'd never know that it was sugar free with all that flavor.
Bailey W.
Bailey W.
I have never seen this gum. It looks good. But where can I find it.?