BY ORBIT

• I have never seen this gum. It looks good. But where can I find it.?1 Answers
  • "You'd never know that it was sugar free with all that flavor." in 2 reviews
Sadia Z.
I just love orbit chewing gum.It's hard to believe that this is sugar free!!! Tastes amazing and takes care of my sugar cravings.
Tina F.
The flavor lasts and lasts it's hard to believe it sugar free. It's one of my favorite gums to purchase. I love that it's low in sugar. I don't feel quilty for eating it compared to other products with more calories.
Stephanie A.
Apalachin, NY
I love this gum. It is refreshing and full of flavor. The price is great and the packaging allows it to easily fit in my purse pocket. With the varieties of flavors I can always find one that my kids like that does not have to strong of a flavor that is overpowering (strong mint that almost burns).
courtney c.
Durham, NC
orbit is actually one of the best gums, the flavor lasts super long, i remember in middle school my science teacher made us do a project on this to see which brand of gum has the longest lasting flavor and of course orbit took first place, i love the variety of flavors as well.
Alicia C.
Tampa, FL
Sweet and very berry tasting. I like having this opposed to regular mint gum. It crushes any sweet craving I am having and helps me stay away from sugary desserts.
Lamuelle B.
Washington, DC
I love Orbit gum. The flavors are robust and the sugar free is a plus. It's a better alternative for me when I'm feeling stressed than a piece of candy and the flavors are yummy.
Cassandra T.
Natalie H.
Bronx, NY
Taste really good. this product satisfies my sweet tooth! I picked it up at my local pharmacy and the flavor lasts for quite a long time
Ashley M.
Rochester, NY
Orbit is delicious. I have not tried a flavor I was not a fan of. I don't usually chew gum but when I do I usually stick to this brand.
Olivia s.
Bronx, NY
One of my favorite flavors of orbit gum. You'd never know that it was sugar free with all that flavor.
Bailey W.
I have never seen this gum. It looks good. But where can I find it.?