Add a Photo

#149 in Gum
courtney c.
courtney c.
Durham, NC

orbit is actually one of the best gums, the flavor lasts super long, i remember in middle school my science teacher made us do a project on this to see which brand of gum has the longest lasting flavor and of course orbit took first place, i love the variety of flavors as well.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
VE-1072540Clauyelith M.
Miami, Florida

I normally love orbit chewing gum. I am particularly fond of their spearmint gum. I thought I would try something different and try this gum. It wasn't exactly what I thought it would be and I was not crazy about the flavor........................
Tina F.
Tina F.

The flavor lasts and lasts it's hard to believe it sugar free. It's one of my favorite gums to purchase. I love that it's low in sugar. I don't feel quilty for eating it compared to other products with more calories.
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Bronx, NY

Taste really good. this product satisfies my sweet tooth! I picked it up at my local pharmacy and the flavor lasts for quite a long time
Sadia Z.
Sadia Z.

I just love orbit chewing gum.It's hard to believe that this is sugar free!!! Tastes amazing and takes care of my sugar cravings.
Madeline D.
Madeline D.

I love this gum! It's sugar-less and shuts down my cravings! Berry red is my favorite flavor.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Rochester, NY

Orbit is delicious. I have not tried a flavor I was not a fan of. I don't usually chew gum but when I do I usually stick to this brand.
April S.
April S.
Boise, ID

Orbit is OK, it has a nice flavor, but it gets hard really fast. I would chew it again, but I only buy it myself if I can't find my flavor of stride.
Danielle A.
Danielle A.

Grab a piece when you are in the mood for something sweet but don't want the calories.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.

Bailey W.
Bailey W.

I have never seen this gum. It looks good. But where can I find it.?