BY ORBIT BABY

Rotating Convertible Car Seat. Take the next smart and eco-safe step for your child a rotating convertible car seat made with BFR free materials.  Rotate it on your Car Seat base for the most back-saving way to get your toddler in and out of the car.  When traveling, seamlessly dock and rotate it on all strollers and rockers.  This rotating car seat design makes it easy to keep your child in the safest rear-facing position as long as possible.  As your child grows, continue using the seat forward-facing with our included side-impact braces.  The Toddler Car Seat G2 can be used by children from 15 to 65 pounds:  15-35 pounds rear-facing and 25-65 pounds forward-facing. see more...

Orbit Baby Toddler Car Seat G2
  • "It is great when forward facing and off of the base, but when it's on the base and rear-facing, my toddler's head would fall to her chest when sleeping." in 2 reviews
  • "But when off the base and forward facing it's a great car seat and feel very sturdy!" in 1 review
Whitney  R.
Purgitsville, WV
I love it. Everything a mom need plus more. It look easy. And that's what is moms want easy and cute
Bailey C.
The toddler seat is the only product from orbit that I wasn't totally obsessed with when rear facing, it needs a recline option! But when off the base and forward facing it's a great car seat and feel very sturdy! Love Orbit products and have used them with both of my babies!
Jessica G.
Lawrenceville, GA
Not worth the money IMO. its big and bulky and doesn't have a lot of features that less expensive seats have.
hannah c.
I really recommend it its cute and it feels very secure its kinda pricey but good quality
Ashlee N.
I really wish the Orbit Toddler Seat reclined. It is great when forward facing and off of the base, but when it's on the base and rear-facing, my toddler's head would fall to her chest when sleeping. There wasn't a way to recline it safely.
Danielle M.
Spanish Fork, UT
Great quality seat! Very comfortable for a 2 year old growing boy. A lot of leg room.
kira f.
Awesome car seat for my two year old. It is pricey but so are most car seats. I wish it had a recline option though.
Rose B.
Maumee, OH
We used this car seat rear facing with the base and without until 2+...and now our 3yr old is forward facing and the seat maybe heavy and bulky but it's do-able and I know my child is safe so that is worth it. We have 2 car seats so we rarely take either of them out. My son is on the small side for his age so he still fits in the very comfortably. I am dying to try the new G3 but my husband doesn't see it necessary to buy it because the G2 is great. #momproblems I love the Porter Collection and wish they would make a G3 in that line!! Beautiful color!!
Danielle M.
Spanish Fork, UT
Have you tried this product?
Nicole I.
Fairfield, OH
Looking for car seat for my 22 PD baby. What is weight and age requirements?