BY ORBIT BABY

Dock at Nearly Any Angle. Dock your baby into the car at nearly any angle and rotate on Orbit Babys patented SmartHub ring in one backsaving motion.  The Car Seat Base G2 is easy for you to install securely in under a minute, just by turning the patented StrongArm knob.  One of the most eco-friendly car seat you can buy, the Infant Car Seat G2 is the worlds first car seat with fabrics certified clean by Oeko-Tex. see more...

• "It totally worth the price." in 1 review
  • "This high-end car seat is easy for us Moms to use, very safe and durable and can be used for a child through the first couple years of their life!" in 1 review
  • "I little sister love it since she saw it she thinks it's like an old school car seat and stroller is very small and portable" in 1 review
Katelyn F.
Staunton, VA
I've had my daughter in this seat since she was born. It's the best car seat because of how easy it is to use and clean.
Lupita G.
I have the black car seat and I absolutely love it! Turns heads anywhere you go. Easy to instal the base and even easier to put the car seat from stroller to the car base. It totally worth the price. I would definitely recommend this to any expecting mothers.
Inza J.
las vegas, NV
The on base / stroller swivel is what sold me on it. It's well worth the extra money in my opinion. This seat has saved my back. I have a broken tailbone and this car seat puts no strain on my back when putting it in and out of the car.
Tayler D.
Oklahoma City, OK
This car seat is super easy to get in and out of the car. I love the swivel feature and it works great! The only downside is the carrying handle. It's soft which makes it easier on your arm but much harder to actually carry!!
Chloe M.
This is by far the best car seat I have seen on the market. The swivel base makes it incredibly easy to move the car seat from the car to the stroller. I had read about this seat in magazines that had said it was a celebrity go-to, and now I know why. This high-end car seat is easy for us Moms to use, very safe and durable and can be used for a child through the first couple years of their life! Definitely one of the best Mom purchases I have made. :)
Bianca S.
Just got one today for my new to be born nephew!!! I little sister love it since she saw it she thinks it's like an old school car seat and stroller is very small and portable
Hailey V.
What is the price of this product? I love the look of it! Where is it sold?
Katherine H.
152 s steele st apt 202
Who has this? and who can tell me the best feature? I'm definitely interested!
Savannah c.
Newport news, VA
How heavy is this? I looks like it would be kinda heavy. And how exactly does it work and stay in place with the base being able to move? First child coming soon, so trying to get an idea on car seats