BY ORBIT BABY #30 in Strollers

Grow With Your Family. Stroll with multiple combinations of Orbit Baby seats. QuadShock patent-pending 6-wheel stroller suspension gives a plush ride with hassle-free, no-pump tires. Narrow 6-wheel-maneuverable frame navigates through doors & aisles. Custom black-finish aerospace-grade aluminum frame optimizes both strength & is light weight The new Orbit Baby Double Helix stroller is part of a product system that grows with your family, and will take your children from infancy through toddlerhood.  You can stroll with nearly all combinations of rotating Orbit Baby seats .  The. see more...

Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I don't own one but my sister does and I love to use it when I'm with her. It's so different and versatile she gets attention everywhere she goes. People constantly ask her what it is because it looks so cool. My nephew is almost 2 and they still use it. The only downer is the price. It is very expensive. You have to purchase everything separately. It doesn't come as a complete stroller. You have to buy the base. The newborn seat. The toddler seat. Even the basket hanging at the bottom of it is purchased separately. So to just start with the basics you're looking at about $1000. The quality is great 5 stars for that. The price though might scare people. I'll give that part 3 stars.
Kristen M.
Oklahoma City, OK
This stroller may be a bit on the expensive side, but it's definitely worth the price tag if you have twins or babies close in age. It would also be a great idea to use if your a sitter or a nanny! I like that it's versatile. If you have one baby, it folds to accommodate one and is super easy to change back to use for two! A good idea to get it cheaper may be to look on eBay or sites that sell used products if you can't afford to buy a new one. Also, look for giveaways and contests to enter to win one! I'm a giveaway, sweepstakes junkie and am always entering to win something I want! Sad to say that I've only ever won once :(
Johanna T.
Really love my on the go stroller. It's very light for myself and I can fit both my kids on it. It's a bit pricy but defiantly worth the money. My kids love it and extremely comfortable for both. Yes I'm satisfied and you too will be as well.
Tehseen I.
Ashburn , VA
The best stroller hands down! Having twins is hard and this stroller has made it a bit easier
I love the fact that if I just need to take one baby somewhere I have the option if using it as a single stroller also but the turn it back into a double by simply clicking the double attachment on. Worth every penny
Tayler A.
Trumann, AR
I love this!! It is awesome. I was having a hard time finding a stroller that was good quality but would still be able to fold up small enough to fit into my car. This was the winner!!! So glad I bought this.
Velica M.
Los Angeles , CA
I loved my double helix however, I did think it was a little on the bulky side. It's an amazing looking stroller but it is harder to push during trips to the zoo
Shawna T.
Burbank , CA
This is the best thing ever! My daughter doesn't necessarily like to sit the whole time so for her to be able to stand and sit makes my life so much easier!!
San Juan, TX
I've heard really good reviews on this never a negative thing. But my baby is to big already. So for my next child I will be purchasing one of these.
Giselle P.
Jacksonville, FL
We gifted this stroller and they loved it.. they said it was the best gift ever. Babies are now 6 and 3 and still use it. Very sturdy and durable.
Rachael C.
Sandy, UT
Love it. Orbit is the best infant brand in my opinion. We have one and it folds well, isn't too bulky and I can go running with it.
Maria A.
Green bay, Wi
How dose this work it looks weird ?
Annette D.
Edgewood, MD
From the photo it would appear incomplete. Is there something missing?
San K.
Worth the price?
Erika M.
Mc Farland, CA
How much are these? Where do you sit the baby lol
Rebeca F.
Can you insert a carseat?