Orbit Baby Color Pack for Stroller Seat G2 uploaded by Lupita G.

BY ORBIT BABY

Splash some color on your stroller The color pack for stroller seat G2 includes a full upholstery set and matching sunshade.  This color pack is convenient for parents:  Easy to swap out and machine wash.  Sunshade and sunshade extension are rated UPF 50+ to protect your precious cargo. see more...

• "The color packs are totally worth the price." in 1 review
Lupita G.
I have the Purple color pack and I absolutely love it! Turns heads anywhere you go. The color packs are totally worth the price. I would definitely recommend this to any expecting mothers.
Bailey C.
We absolutely love everything orbit and can't wait to get more accessories! These are so bright and colorful and such amazing quality!!
Tamesha R.
Atlanta, GA
This is so cute and i see it has many different colors great for a baby shower gift
Carla L.
Waukegan , IL
I love it it soooo cuteee....
i need one fot my son
i seen great reviews on their products
Gracie C.
I love this stroller seat! Such an amazing color! to where I can find it very easily
Shanna B.
Stow, OH
Love this. love the car. need one
AMBER T.
Oshawa, ON
My sister-in-law has this seat and loves it! ! My niece sits in it for long walks comfortably and doesn't fuss!