BY ORBIT BABY

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Find baby gear accessories and replacement at Target.com! The orbit baby g3 essentials takes baby from infancy to toddlerhood.aThe orbit baby's g3 infant car seat offers state-of-the-art safety features and side-impact protection for your baby, as well as a parent-friendly design. Dock the orbit car seat at any angle and rotate your baby on orbit baby's patented smarthub ring system. The car seat base makes installation simple, safe, and secure for both the orbit infant and toddler car seats.aThe g3 stroller base provides a smooth ride for babies and unique travel conveniences for parents. Quadshock suspension, 360 degree seat rotation and easy steering ensure that baby is. see more...

Review (1)
Mar B.
Mar B.
Love my Orbit Baby G3 stroller. It's very convenient and easy to use. I have always had back issues and this orbit system has made carrying my baby in and out of the car much more manageable. I don't have to take him out of the seat to turn him around! I also purchased the bassinet, which was very convenient for my baby to sleep in when we went out. I deforest recommend this stroller.