BY ORBEEZ

Grow scented Orbeez in this relaxing spa, and immerse your hands and feet in the soothing softness of Orbeez. Orbeez magically flow down the cascading waterfall to fill the moisturizing hand bowls and foot spa.  With 3,500 Orbeez in 8 colors, you can enjoy the experience over and over again. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sarah T.
Belleville, KS
Orbeez are the new rave in our house! The foot spa has been requested by my 7 and 9 year old for many months before finally receiving this for Christmas. They could not be happier with it. I've actually even tried putting my feet in it and its cool. Downfall- these beads getting all over my floor. They do eventually shrivel up as well so you have to buy new beads whenever you want to use it again.
Lauren S.
Spring Hill, FL
My daughter got this for Christmas, but it never worked as a spa. We turned it on, tried two different sets of batteries and read the directions twice, but the part that moved the balls never worked. Kids loved playing with the beads, though.
Laura H.
Tampa, FL
These are really doomed to have a limited life span. The machine only comes with one pack of the balls which are just those balls that you put into water and they become bouncy and bigger and rubbery. If they get messed up or dirty they are hard to replace and the machine it self does nothing without them except vibrate.
Mandy L.
Purchased this product for my niece for Christmas. She was so excited, turns out the orbeez have to soak for a long time. So patience we had. Exciting at first but then quickly lost their pizzazz. As a spa this thing is worthless, if you want to play with the gel balls, just buy a pack of the balls. Not worth the price
Kristina S.
Fayetteville, TN
My Daughter wanted this for christmas. It was WAY over priced. Granted, she had a blast using this and loves it, so that makes me happy. The balls are very bouncy on hard floors so they get messy and after being soaked they are gel like and if you step in that, thats even a BIGGER mess!
Dusti R.
Grand Jct, CO
Mega Parent Expert
A friend brought one over to do with our little girls and it pretty much is just pretty colors. You might be able to convert it to a water feature that would serve a more useful purpose.

Becareful if you have loose beads roaming around no the floor-you don't want your kids to eat them or your cats/dogs.

If you're going to invest in a spa machine, get one with a little higher quality.
Megan K.
Plaistow, NH
The kids love these and just got them for Christmas. The parents however, aren't so sure. Using the spas outside of the bathroom is dangerous as it gets water and little beads everywhere and is a mess to clean up. The kids use them for a few minutes and then get bored so I'm guessing these will fall into the category of toys that get stuffed into the closet after a few uses.
Lorena G.
It's a very cool and different idea for little girls but my niece got bored with it soo fast . She only used it for one day and that's it . I regret wasting my money buying her this !! I was better off taking her to get a pedicure with me lol
Jerica S.
Elgin, ND
I bought my daughter the Orbeez Soothing Spa last christmas, and I think it was her favorite toy. It's fun to watch the orbeez grow when you soak them, and they feel rather nice when your sink your piggys into this baby.
Tara S.
Quinton, VA
Total waste of money. Fun for first time, then pointless afterwards. Its also messy. I can only seeing someone realistically using it once. So I would rather just take my daughter to get a manicure.
Halima H.
Manchester
Is it worth the price?
Kristina A.
Are Orbeeze as annoying to you as they are to me?
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
What in the world are those little balls???
Needddddddddddddsssdddddd