BY ORBEEZ

Grow your Orbeez and infuse them with your special blend of fragrance. Perfume maker transforms into a potpourri. Contains perfume sachets for applying body fragrance. see more...

• Do you think this is safe for kids ? Or do you think they will try ...3 Answers
  • Where can u purchase this one at?1 Answers
  • How good is this for the young ones who have sensitive skin?1 Answers
Mary C.
Mary C.
Waterloo, IA
My daughter went to her cousins house ant she had this so now my daughter is asking for on for her birthday! I like it so I am going to get her one!
elena m.
elena m.
North Hills, CA
This are great for kids , its awesome how big they grow. great for a christmas present.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Cocoa, FL
I love orbeez. They are fun to play with and my kids get a kick out of them. I haven't seen this product before in my stores but I will be looking now
Eden J.
Eden J.
Sparta, MI
I love orbeez! Doesn't matter what i am doing with them, they are always fun. I love to just squeeze them, super relaxing.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Vista, CA
These are such a cute thing for lil girls. my daughter plays with all of them and it can be sort of fun for us adults to get in on the fun too.
Darlene B.
Darlene B.
I , ON
1941 reviews
I've never heard of this product before but, from what I've read kids love them especially the aroma
Chantelle B.
Chantelle B.
Picton
Such a great product for little girls and adults! Be sure to watch the children because it can be a choking hazard! Smells good sbd the texture of the balls are therapeutic.
Amanda R.
My daughter absolutely loves orbeez but we have never seen this product in our stores before
Tania C.
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Do you think this is safe for kids ? Or do you think they will try to taste it?
Sahra-jessica F.
Sahra-jessica F.
Wahnapitea, Ontario
Where can this product be purchased, and what age group is this designed for?
Tina K.
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
Where can you get this at it looks so cool?
Amanda R.
Where can u purchase this one at?
Ana L.
Ana L.
Bear, DE
I had a question how does this work.