Add a Photo

By ORBEEZ
Grow your Orbeez and infuse them with your special blend of fragrance. Perfume maker transforms into a potpourri. Contains perfume sachets for applying body fragrance.
Megan S.
Megan S.
My friends child has this one and it's pretty cool idea and does smell good. However, if they fall out then they are EVERYWHERE!
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Cottage Hills, IL
My niece loves these. her skin is so sensative and she can still use this all the time.
Pallu B.
Pallu B.
Redmond, WA
A friend of mine raves about this product for her daughter... I have tried it on my baby too...she loved mainly for the smell
Becky P.
Becky P.
Kenosha, WI
I think I remember having one of these as a child, and I would love to see what kind of scebts this makes
Gabby E.
Gabby E.
I loved the orbs allot I use to play with them when I would got to Weddings
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
My daughter absolutely loves orbeez but we have never seen this product in our stores before
Chantelle B.
Chantelle B.
Such a great product for little girls and adults! Be sure to watch the children because it can be a choking hazard! Smells good sbd the texture of the balls are therapeutic.
Darlene B.
Darlene B.
Cambridge, Ontario
1936 reviews
I've never heard of this product before but, from what I've read kids love them especially the aroma
Tania C.
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Do you think this is safe for kids ? Or do you think they will try to taste it?
Tina K.
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
Where can you get this at it looks so cool?
Sahra-jessica F.
Sahra-jessica F.
Wahnapitea, Ontario
Where can this product be purchased, and what age group is this designed for?
Kim O.
Kim O.
How good is this for the young ones who have sensitive skin?
Ana L.
Ana L.
Bear, DE
I had a question how does this work.