BY ORBEEZ

Grow your Orbeez and infuse them with your special blend of fragrance. Perfume maker transforms into a potpourri. Contains perfume sachets for applying body fragrance. see more...

• Do you think this is safe for kids ? Or do you think they will tr...3 Answers
  • Where can u purchase this one at?1 Answers
  • How good is this for the young ones who have sensitive skin?1 Answers
Pallu B.
Redmond, WA
A friend of mine raves about this product for her daughter... I have tried it on my baby too...she loved mainly for the smell
Tiffany L.
Cottage Hills, IL
My niece loves these. her skin is so sensative and she can still use this all the time.
Crystal V.
Orbeez!! I remember playing with these when I was younger and now my nephew loves them!
elena m.
North Hills, CA
This are great for kids , its awesome how big they grow. great for a christmas present.
Gabby E.
I loved the orbs allot I use to play with them when I would got to Weddings
Chantelle B.
Picton
Such a great product for little girls and adults! Be sure to watch the children because it can be a choking hazard! Smells good sbd the texture of the balls are therapeutic.
Amanda R.
My daughter absolutely loves orbeez but we have never seen this product in our stores before
Darlene B.
I , ON
1953 reviews
I've never heard of this product before but, from what I've read kids love them especially the aroma
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Do you think this is safe for kids ? Or do you think they will try to taste it?
Sahra-jessica F.
Wahnapitea, ON
Where can this product be purchased, and what age group is this designed for?
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
Where can you get this at it looks so cool?
Amanda R.
Where can u purchase this one at?
Ana L.
Bear, DE
I had a question how does this work.