Add a Photo

Orbeez Perfume Magic

Grow your Orbeez and infuse them with your special blend of fragrance. Perfume maker transforms into a potpourri. Contains perfume sachets for applying body fragrance.
Crystal V.
Crystal V.

Orbeez!! I remember playing with these when I was younger and now my nephew loves them!
Monica S.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT

Omg I remember wanting this so bad when I was little. I didn't end up getting it but I got something like it and it's pretty awesome
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA

This is fun for children, but make sure to watch them because the balls are very tiny and could cause a chocking hazard, but good for them to play with they will have a good time.
Angelica B.
Angelica B.
El Paso, TX

Bought these and the spa for my nieces they seem to love them and i have to say i played with the girls last week and the material on the orbees really relaxes when you put your hands in
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Vista, CA

These are such a cute thing for lil girls. my daughter plays with all of them and it can be sort of fun for us adults to get in on the fun too.
Eden J.
Eden J.
Sparta, MI

I love orbeez! Doesn't matter what i am doing with them, they are always fun. I love to just squeeze them, super relaxing.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Cocoa, FL

I love orbeez. They are fun to play with and my kids get a kick out of them. I haven't seen this product before in my stores but I will be looking now
elena m.
elena m.
North Hills, CA

This are great for kids , its awesome how big they grow. great for a christmas present.
Mary C.
Mary C.
Waterloo, IA

My daughter went to her cousins house ant she had this so now my daughter is asking for on for her birthday! I like it so I am going to get her one!
Krista P.
Krista P.

Most of the orbeez stuff is good,a few of them are pretty hit or miss however(hello,vibrating chair full of squishy beads for kids?) this one was a massive hit with my daughter. she likes having "smelly stuff" like mama,and smushing them around in general. it was a nice addition to the collection of other orbeez stuff weve got.different from most kids toys nowadays.
Tania C.
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN

Do you think this is safe for kids ? Or do you think they will try to taste it?
Tina K.
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA

Where can you get this at it looks so cool?
Sahra-jessica F.
Sahra-jessica F.
Wahnapitea, Ontario

Where can this product be purchased, and what age group is this designed for?
Kim O.
Kim O.

How good is this for the young ones who have sensitive skin?
Ana L.
Ana L.
Bear, DE

I had a question how does this work.

Join Now