BY ORBEEZ

Grow your Orbeez and infuse them with your special blend of fragrance. Perfume maker transforms into a potpourri. Contains perfume sachets for applying body fragrance. see more...

• Do you think this is safe for kids ? Or do you think they will try ...3 Answers
  • Where can u purchase this one at?1 Answers
  • How good is this for the young ones who have sensitive skin?1 Answers
Crystal V.
Crystal V.
Orbeez!! I remember playing with these when I was younger and now my nephew loves them!
Pallu B.
Pallu B.
Redmond, WA
A friend of mine raves about this product for her daughter... I have tried it on my baby too...she loved mainly for the smell
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Cottage Hills, IL
My niece loves these. her skin is so sensative and she can still use this all the time.
Angelica B.
Angelica B.
El Paso, TX
Bought these and the spa for my nieces they seem to love them and i have to say i played with the girls last week and the material on the orbees really relaxes when you put your hands in
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
This is fun for children, but make sure to watch them because the balls are very tiny and could cause a chocking hazard, but good for them to play with they will have a good time.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
Omg I remember wanting this so bad when I was little. I didn't end up getting it but I got something like it and it's pretty awesome
Megan S.
Megan S.
My friends child has this one and it's pretty cool idea and does smell good. However, if they fall out then they are EVERYWHERE!
Gabby E.
Gabby E.
I loved the orbs allot I use to play with them when I would got to Weddings
Becky P.
Becky P.
Kenosha, WI
I think I remember having one of these as a child, and I would love to see what kind of scebts this makes
Krista P.
Krista P.
Most of the orbeez stuff is good,a few of them are pretty hit or miss however(hello,vibrating chair full of squishy beads for kids?) this one was a massive hit with my daughter. she likes having "smelly stuff" like mama,and smushing them around in general. it was a nice addition to the collection of other orbeez stuff weve got.different from most kids toys nowadays.
Tania C.
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
Do you think this is safe for kids ? Or do you think they will try to taste it?
Sahra-jessica F.
Sahra-jessica F.
Wahnapitea, Ontario
Where can this product be purchased, and what age group is this designed for?
Tina K.
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
Where can you get this at it looks so cool?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Where can u purchase this one at?
Ana L.
Ana L.
Bear, DE
I had a question how does this work.