BeautyBeauty SetsSkincare Value & Gift SetsORB Travel
Premium Designer Luggage Strap -LS225-BWR-Houndstooth-Black/White/Red

by ORB Travel

This fits your -. 2" Wide by 70" long. Secure buckle closure ensures security heavy duty quick connect buckle. INSTANTLY SPOT YOUR LUGGAGE ON THE CAROUSEL ORB Travel Luggage Strap - Spot it, Secure it TM. TRAVEL WORRY FREE knowing your luggage will not burst open during transit. WIDE VARIETY OF UNIQUE COLORFUL DESIGNS – differentiate your luggage from those using a multitude of standard, plain colour luggage straps. EASILY SPOT YOUR LUGGAGE from far or near peace of mind during all stages of baggage handling. Stylish and functional -IDEAL FOR SECURING BUGGIES/STROLLERS TO CAR SEATS and hard case golf or camera equipment at the flight terminal - see matching passport wallet and tags. Adjustable Terylene strap with secure buckle closure ensures security WILL NOT SLIP OFF OR LOOSEN . Our Customers have said: I bought luggage straps before, love the wide variety of choices that ORB provides- having unique designs. After buying these straps, I noticed the amount of travelers having the ORB straps on their luggage. Great construction and quality and more importantly works as intended. Highly recommend for luggage identification. Our Customers have said: Purchased the mint green MINE ORB Travel Luggage Strap and I LOVE it! I could easily spot my luggage. I even spotted it while they were transferring my bag from one plane to another. Getting it off the baggage carrier with so many other bags that look like mine was not a pain-staking process. On my way home I could adjust the strap so it was bigger, as I did make a few purchases and it still fit. TSA checked my bag and they did not lose my strap. Our Customers have said: Great for identifying your luggage. We used these around our Samsonite Luggage Silhouette Sphere Expandable 29 Inch Spinner, Black as well as our Samsonite Luggage Silhouette Sphere Expandable 21 Inch Spinner, Black. No more guessing which luggage is ours on the carrousel.

Item model number: LS225-BWR

Shipping Weight: 5.9 ounces (

Item Weight: 3.2 ounces

Department: unisex-adult (luggage only)

2" Wide by 70" long. Secure buckle closure ensures security heavy duty quick connect buckle. INSTANTLY SPOT YOUR LUGGAGE ON THE CAROUSEL ORB Travel Luggage Strap - Spot it, Secure it TM. TRAVEL WORRY FREE knowing your luggage will not burst open during transit. WIDE VARIETY OF UNIQUE COLORFUL DESIGNS – differentiate your luggage from those using a multitude of standard, plain colour luggage straps. EASILY SPOT YOUR LUGGAGE from far or near peace of mind during all stages of baggage handling.; Stylish and functional -IDEAL FOR SECURING BUGGIES/STROLLERS TO CAR SEATS and hard case golf or camera equipment at the flight terminal - see matching passport wallet and tags. Adjustable Terylene strap with secure buckle closure ensures security WILL NOT SLIP OFF OR LOOSEN; Our Customers have said - I bought luggage straps before, love the wide variety of choices that ORB provides; having unique designs. After buying these straps, I noticed the amount of travelers having the ORB straps on their luggage. Great construction and quality and more importantly works as intended. Highly recommend for luggage identification.; Our Customers have said - Purchased the mint green MINE ORB Travel Luggage Strap and I LOVE it! I could easily spot my luggage. I even spotted it while they were transferring my bag from one plane to another. Getting it off the baggage carrier with so many other bags that look like mine was not a pain-staking process. On my way home I could adjust the strap so it was bigger, as I did make a few purchases and it still fit. TSA checked my bag and they did not lose my strap.; Our Customers have said - Great for identifying your luggage. We used these around our Samsonite Luggage Silhouette Sphere Expandable 29 Inch Spinner, Black as well as our Samsonite Luggage Silhouette Sphere Expandable 21 Inch Spinner, Black. No more guessing which luggage is ours on the carrousel.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ORB Travel Premium Designer Luggage Strap -LS225-BWR-Houndstooth-Black/White/Red!
Michelle B.
ORB Travel Premium Designer Luggage Strap -LS225-BWR-Houndstooth-Black/White/Red uploaded by Michelle B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Hands down the most amazing passport holder/wallet, (sorry I was unable to find the product on Influenster.) I bought this guy 5 or 6 years ago and it has gone on well over a dozen flights and is holding up so well. This wallet holds up to 4 passports and has a few slots for cards and papers. It may not be as pretty or fashionable as some others out there but it is very practical. The zipper is very strong and I don’t see it breaking any time soon and this comes in multiple colors, I chose the brightest so it would be easy to spot in my bag. It is extremely affordable at under $20 and is still currently sold on amazon.

Looking for your answer?