Orangetheory Fitness

by Orangetheory Fitness

Is it really worth the price?
Hi, I’m in sales, that being said I’m all around Minneapolis and the 7 county area. It would be very difficult to schedule workouts in advance since I’m not sure where I will be till the night prior. Would Orangetheory be a good choice? Would I be able to get into workouts on a short notice? Also, how are the locker rooms?
Is this gym super pricey?
Start your review of Orangetheory Fitness!
How would you rate this product?
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
I loved the varied intensity of the program and the coach which kept us motivated. The best part is that everyday is a different routine.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Always a great workout! We always leave feel leaving challenged! Between the treadmill, row and weights/body workout you can’t go wrong!
I loved going to Orangetheory. Everyday is a different workout. Your heart rate gets high and you sweat a ton! I also saw great results.
Chattanooga
I love OT! Best one hour workout ever! I love that the classes are different every time. I typically burn around 600 calories a class!
Arlington, VA
Workouts are hard but it is so worth it. It is a combination of treadmill, rowing machine and weights. You get a complete body workout.
dallas
If your looking for a complete workout this is it. Absolutely love that I come out sweating and know I have pushed myself to my limits.
St Augustine, FL
I absolutely love the classes that are offered. Every time I get out of a class, I feel amazing. Prices are a bit too expensive though
Mooresville
I love orange theory fitness! So inspiring and motivating. Great for anyone.. no matter your fitness level. Great positive environment
Las Vegas, NV
Loved this gym. Was a member for 2 years. Just needed something different after that. My favorite trainers left and I lost motivation.
Longboat Key, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love Orangetheory! Excellent gym classes with challenging classes and the coaches always [email protected] how to motivate you. Very good!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
Soreli T. • 2 years ago
I went once and loved the workout. They had an issue with the computers the day I checked them out so we never truly knew what zones we were in