Orangetheory Fitness

by Orangetheory Fitness

Have you tried an orange theory workout before? If so, what are your thoughts?
Do prices for membership vary per location?
How do you all survive endurance day?
Start your review of Orangetheory Fitness!
How would you rate this product?
Ashton R.
Somerville, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Orangetheory Fitness uploaded by Ashton R.
I became an orange theory fitness member about a year and a half ago and since then I have lost over 50 pounds doing just Orange theory. Since then my husband has also joined and we absolutely love it. The classes are easy to follow and the Camraderie that you feel from the coaches is unlike any other place we tried. Granted it could be a little pricey our membership is about 160 a month for each of us but you can’t put a price tag on Health or how you feel fitting into your skinny jeans.
Emily M.
Austin, TX
Ok, it was a real workout so points for that. Otherwise I really found the module confusing and hated that your heart rate was displayed. There were some folks in my class who clearly loved it, so I think it would be perfect for someone who likes a guided group workout.
Quinn O.
Kansas City
This is the only workout program I have managed to stick with. I have been going for more than a year now, and I don’t plan on stopping. I love the group fitness aspect, I love my trainers and coaches, and I love the culture and community. This is a place where your personal goals can be ANYTHING, and they will be supported - want to lose weight? Want to run faster? Run longer? Lift heavier? Bring your resting heart rate down? The staff will help you with YOUR goal. Try it! First class is always free...
Crystal K.
Fishers, IN
Orangetheory Fitness uploaded by Crystal K.
I’ve been a member for almost 2 years now. I’m mostly a runner so I love the treadmill portion. I use Orange theory for my speed workouts . The beauty of the class is anyone can do it, there is an option for every exercise and you work at your own fitness level. I pay for the unlimited membership and while some say”that’s so expensive” I say it’s all relative . Aren’t you worth the investment??? Something about a group setting makes me work much harder than I would on my own and I love being coached and not have to think about what to do for an effective workout .
Yessy G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this gym. The customer service is very friendly, the personal trainer is very down to earth as well. Everyday there is new challenges and workouts so you don’t easily get bored. The music they play makes you get pumped and on the move. I am one who needs motivation and this gym is definitely worth it. I like how they help you set your goal and accomplish it as well. The apps are very easy to work with booking and cancel too. I highly recommend this gym if you want to break a sweat and see results.
Diana G.
Mcallen, TX
Orangetheory is a great accountability workout! My app keeps my attendance, my future class schedule, easy cancellation and class waitlist monitoring with reminders, and my results! I especially like that the class is upbeat and welcoming to all fitness levels!
Maria M.
Los Angeles, CA
Orangetheory Fitness uploaded by Maria M.
I started doing Orange before quarantine and I was loving it so much, the dynamics and the coach were great! I highly recommend Orangetheory Fitness
Jacqui W.
Louisville, KY
Orange theory holds me accountable since it is somewhat pricey. I love that each work out is prepared for you and every day is different. I definitely die every time but it’s the best feeling when you’re finished
Alissa M.
leesburg, virginia
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I absolutely love orange theory fitness , I always wanted to try this and finally did and I love it. It is pricey but worth it!
Priscilla M.
Orangetheory Fitness uploaded by Priscilla M.
Fast and effective workout! The classes are one hour and done in a group setting. The coaches are amazing and have your workouts set up for you for you so you don't have to over think about what your going to do. Ohh and they have an awesome playlist to work out to!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...