Orange Regular Strength 5-hour ENERGY® Shot uploaded by Natalie F.

BY 5-HOUR ENERGY

One tiny bottle of Orange 5-hour ENERGY® helps you feel alert and energized for hours – all with zero sugar and four calories. It’s the zippy way to get back to 100 percent. Best of all – no peeling required. Orange 5-hour ENERGY® shots are packed with vitamins, nutrients and about as much caffeine as a cup of the leading premium coffee.

• Fixes tired fast.
  • Gets you back to 100 percent.
  • Sugar free.
  • Four calories.
  • Vitamins, nutrients and about as much caffeine as 12 ounces of the leading premium coffee.
  • Drink it in seconds, feel it in minutes, lasts for hours.
  • Portable, and requires no refrigeration

Jillian D.
Chicago
SUPER CHARGE!  I sometimes am forced to stay awake past 11pm!  I know, I'm appalled as well.  Just a cup of coffee is not going to make that happen, so I occasionally indulge in a 5 hour energy.  Orange is the best of the flavors and it doesn't give me a tummy ache like a certain bovine-themed energy drink product.
Ali R.
New York
I usually drink Red Bull (regular or sugar-free) when I need energy, and getting through the whole bottle is tough because of the taste. I tried out a 5-hour energy and was prepared to hate it..I was wincing! But it was not unpleasant as I expected AND it totally worked. The citrusy flavor was obviously artificial-tasting (which is why I took off 1 star) but it was so little effort to drink! ***More importantly, the energy it gave me felt way more natural than a Red Bull or triple espresso. It was that "I don't even notice but when I think about it I guess I'm not tired at all" type of feeling. Will definitely be buying more.
Nithya🌺 J.
It was okay - definitely gave me a little bit of a boost but I felt the crash coming on pretty soon after and the energy was gone just as quickly as it had come. 1.5 hour energy might be more accurate in all honesty. Taste was okay and I like that it was in a shot form as opposed to a giant can of liquid
Brittany H.
Hamilton, OH
When we have a big day ahead of us, and not feeling up to it, by husband and I will split an Orange 5 hour energy. It gives us the energy to get going, without all of the jitters and yucky feeling you sometimes get with a regular energy drink. It is mostly vitamins, so it is not as horrible for you as some of the high caffeinated options.
Deana H.
Orlando, FL
Gets the job done. Helped me through a 12 hour shift on my feet at a busy restaurant. No nasty crash afterwards which is cool. The orange flavor is kinda nasty though.
Jennifer R.
Gaithersburg, MD
5 Hour Energy is useful if you're really lagging and need to make it through several more hours. The shot size is nice because you can keep it in your bag or glovebox. The taste isn't bad, but I wouldn't want a full glass of it. It worked when I needed it & I would consider purchasing it again.
Nikki R.
I used to live on these things when I went back to work after having my daughter, early morning shifts and a daughter that doesn't like to sleep is no fun. I would drink one of these at the beginning of my shift and it would last most of the day, I was also able to sleep ok.
Heather F.
Beaver falls , PA
It’s been a while since I’ve had one but when I’ve had a long day at work and would start to feel lethargic and started getting head tension, I’d take one of these and it always have me enough energy to get through my day. The caffeine usually helped aid me head tension also.
Lacy I.
This really can get me through a day when I'm dragging but I tend to get a mild headache every time so I only use them when I'd rather have a headache than be tired. I dont crash after these and they taste good so I keep one around for when I need a good boost of energy.
Nicole M.
Sacramento, CA
Priced at about $4.00 and available almost anywhere. Gives you the little pick me up without having to drink coffee or energy drinks. They are always on display near any cash register. I would buy again if I’m not interested in buying a coffee or energy drink.

back