Orange Regular Strength 5-hour ENERGY® Shot uploaded by Natalie F.

BY 5-HOUR ENERGY

One tiny bottle of Orange 5-hour ENERGY® helps you feel alert and energized for hours – all with zero sugar and four calories. It’s the zippy way to get back to 100 percent. Best of all – no peeling required. Orange 5-hour ENERGY® shots are packed with vitamins, nutrients and about as much caffeine as a cup of the leading premium coffee.

• Fixes tired fast.
  • Gets you back to 100 percent.
  • Sugar free.
  • Four calories.
  • Vitamins, nutrients and about as much caffeine as 12 ounces of the leading premium coffee.
  • Drink it in seconds, feel it in minutes, lasts for hours.
  • Portable, and requires no refrigeration

Jillian D.
Chicago
SUPER CHARGE!  I sometimes am forced to stay awake past 11pm!  I know, I'm appalled as well.  Just a cup of coffee is not going to make that happen, so I occasionally indulge in a 5 hour energy.  Orange is the best of the flavors and it doesn't give me a tummy ache like a certain bovine-themed energy drink product.
Ali R.
New York
I usually drink Red Bull (regular or sugar-free) when I need energy, and getting through the whole bottle is tough because of the taste. I tried out a 5-hour energy and was prepared to hate it..I was wincing! But it was not unpleasant as I expected AND it totally worked. The citrusy flavor was obviously artificial-tasting (which is why I took off 1 star) but it was so little effort to drink! ***More importantly, the energy it gave me felt way more natural than a Red Bull or triple espresso. It was that "I don't even notice but when I think about it I guess I'm not tired at all" type of feeling. Will definitely be buying more.
Nithya🌺 J.
It was okay - definitely gave me a little bit of a boost but I felt the crash coming on pretty soon after and the energy was gone just as quickly as it had come. 1.5 hour energy might be more accurate in all honesty. Taste was okay and I like that it was in a shot form as opposed to a giant can of liquid
Brittany H.
Hamilton, OH
When we have a big day ahead of us, and not feeling up to it, by husband and I will split an Orange 5 hour energy. It gives us the energy to get going, without all of the jitters and yucky feeling you sometimes get with a regular energy drink. It is mostly vitamins, so it is not as horrible for you as some of the high caffeinated options.
Deana H.
Orlando, FL
Gets the job done. Helped me through a 12 hour shift on my feet at a busy restaurant. No nasty crash afterwards which is cool. The orange flavor is kinda nasty though.
Stephanie C.
Western Grove, AR
I did not like this product. It did not give me any energy st all. I thought it would work better than coffee but it doesn't. I could have got more energy from water for that matter. I do not recommend this product
Keriann N.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Love it! It kind of tastes like flintstone vitamines but with a boost of energy. Its great because you don't get the typical caffeine crash that can occur with a cup of afternoon coffee.
Christy M.
Lake Village, AR
I don't really like the taste but it is tolerable when I need to stay awake to finish my classwork or with a sick child. It doesn't leave me jittery, just refreshed.
Carla P.
Griffin
A quick way to boost your energy without having to drink 8-16 ounces of coffe, tea, or some of the energy drinks. For me the energy only lasts maybe 4 hours at best. Does not speed up my heart rate. I would recommend this for those that need only a few hours of extra energy.
Victoria B.
Picayune, MS
I hate these things. I always buy one before I go on a long trip but all it ever does it makes me jittery for two hours and then feel nothing at all from it for the last couple of hours. Do these actually work for any body?

Walmart