Orange Leaf  Frozen Yogurt
By Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt
#38 in Dining
Holly H.
Valencia, CA
How does this compare to other popular locations like Pinkberry and RedMango? I find Pinkberry to be slightly sour and not creamy. Is Orange Leaf better?
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Lexington, KY
3 years, 9 months ago
I like Orange Leaf because, as others have said, it tastes more like soft serve ice-cream. I haven't tried RedMango, but I didn't enjoy the tart taste of Pinkberry. I think its all about preference.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Omaha, Ne
4 years, 3 months ago
Orange Leaf is more soft serve and the others taste more like frozen yogurt. Prefer OL for sure!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Norman, OK
4 years, 4 months ago
I find there are two types of frozen yogurt places. Pinkberry is in one category which tastes much more like yogurt, and Orange Leaf tastes more like soft-serve ice cream. I think it entirely depends on preference, but for me I prefer the more dessert-like and creamy taste of Orange Leaf. If you refer the tart, more traditional "yogurt" taste, you will probably be disappointed with Orange Leaf.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Madison, Wi
4 years, 9 months ago
Its not as tart as red mango. i prefer the more tart flavor.
Libby H.
Libby H.
Phoenix, AZ
4 years, 10 months ago
I like orang leaf better.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
4 years, 11 months ago
I love Red Mango & Pinkberry much more than Orange Leaf. I like the tart tangyness of the other two. Orange Leaf is basically just soft serve ice cream.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Tulsa, OK
4 years, 11 months ago
Orange Leaf is creamier than Pinkberry, but also very, very sweet.
Domonique C.
Domonique C.
Highland, IN
4 years, 11 months ago
I think Red Mango is too tart, I really didn't like it. Orange Leaf is very creamy almost like ice-cream.
Kirstianna L.
Kirstianna L.
4 years, 11 months ago
I haven't been to a Pinkberry but I can say that the flavors at orange leaf are very creamy and unless you get a tart flavor, not at all sour.