by Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt
Ask a Question
Holly H.
Holly H.
Valencia, CA

How does this compare to other popular locations like Pinkberry and RedMango? I find Pinkberry to be slightly sour and not creamy. Is Orange Leaf better?
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Feb. 20, 2014, 2:08 p.m.
I like Orange Leaf because, as others have said, it tastes more like soft serve ice-cream. I haven't tried RedMango, but I didn't enjoy the tart taste of Pinkberry. I think its all about preference.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Aug. 15, 2013, 10:06 p.m.
Orange Leaf is more soft serve and the others taste more like frozen yogurt. Prefer OL for sure!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
July 1, 2013, 5:20 p.m.
I find there are two types of frozen yogurt places. Pinkberry is in one category which tastes much more like yogurt, and Orange Leaf tastes more like soft-serve ice cream. I think it entirely depends on preference, but for me I prefer the more dessert-like and creamy taste of Orange Leaf. If you refer the tart, more traditional "yogurt" taste, you will probably be disappointed with Orange Leaf.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Jan. 31, 2013, 5:37 p.m.
Its not as tart as red mango. i prefer the more tart flavor.
Libby H.
Libby H.
Jan. 4, 2013, 11:57 a.m.
I like orang leaf better.
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Dec. 4, 2012, 8:22 a.m.
I love Red Mango & Pinkberry much more than Orange Leaf. I like the tart tangyness of the other two. Orange Leaf is basically just soft serve ice cream.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Dec. 1, 2012, 5:34 p.m.
Orange Leaf is creamier than Pinkberry, but also very, very sweet.
Domonique C.
Domonique C.
Dec. 1, 2012, 1:49 p.m.
I think Red Mango is too tart, I really didn't like it. Orange Leaf is very creamy almost like ice-cream.
Kirstianna L.
Kirstianna L.
Nov. 29, 2012, 1:42 p.m.
I haven't been to a Pinkberry but I can say that the flavors at orange leaf are very creamy and unless you get a tart flavor, not at all sour.

Join Now