Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt

• What toppings are a MUST on your fro-yo? :)7 Answers
  • We have an Orange Leaf opening down the street. I've neve...6 Answers
Orange Leaf  Frozen Yogurt
Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt
  • "I've NEVER been to these fancy yogurt or ice cream places because I am lactose intolerant (apparently, my husband forgot I was lactose intolerant, but I was not going to be moody and a bad sport - He tries so hard!)" in 40 reviews
  • "I try to choose a different flavor and toppings every time, but I love the chocolate flavors like Salted Caramel, Chocolate Covered Pretzel, Cookie Jar, etc." in 17 reviews
  • "The pricing is a bit more expensive here compared to other froyo places, and the flavors weren't very diverse in my opinion." in 11 reviews
  • "Every time I go in I see someone cutting up fresh fruit and there is an awesome variety of other toppings to choose from." in 10 reviews
  • "A large selection of delicious flavors - cheesecake, strawberry, wedding cake, peanut butter, chocolate, red velvet cake, So Yum Yum Yummy!" in 8 reviews
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
My daughter loves their frozen yogurt. Great variety of flavors and toppings. Greta quality and the stores are always clean and tidy. Affordable and delicious. Great end to a weekend family outing.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love orange leaf! I love the fact that it is self serve so I can pick my own toppings and how much I want. The flavors are really good and they always have good toppings to chose from. The price is also reasonable.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
My kids love this place, I mean where else can you add 10 lbs of candy to your ice cream.  HaHaHa.  The ice cream is really great just hate the price of all the add ons.  When we go as a family of five we usually spend about $60 on ice cream.  Also, another reason I gave it only 3 stars is that our local stores here in Hot Springs, Arkansas usually has teens working and they are spending more time hanging out with their friends who are hanging out at the store than they are the paying customers.  My husband absolutely hates going there because of that reason.
Elyssa F.
Natchitoches, LA
We love Orange Leaf Yogurt. They don't mind you testing out the different flavors. I always get wedding cake with sprinkles. It's my favorite. The service is always friendly and its reasonably priced. It's absolutely Delicious!
Cindy K.
So, I’ve been a life-long fan of Orange Leaf. Honestly, frozen yogurt is one of my favorite things to indulge in!! The problem, I’ve realized, is that Orange Leaf really isn’t worth the cost. To get the same size bowl they’ve always had, it’s over $7. That’s per person. You can get a whole tub of something at Walmart for less than that. But, I will probably still go occasionally for a sweet treat.
Anne T.
This is definitely a fun place to go, for dessert, for a snack, or even as a replacement for a meal! The atmosphere is relaxing yet energizing, and there are so many options to choose from. And the rewards system is pretty generous.
Shelby R.
Kansas City, MO
Orange Leaf might have the most flavors, but the yogurt is super watery. It makes it melt all too quickly. Also, people think it's the healthier option and it's not. If you get a sugar free flavor and top it with Oreos, you might as well have gotten a sugary flavor.
Kelly L.
Ames, IA
I was really excited when we got an Orange Leaf, I had never heard of them until that point but they've quickly become my favorite frozen yogurt chain. I've been to a few other self-serve yogurt places and nothing else seems to compare, the texture and flavor is perfect. (I don't generally use a lot of toppings, but that is one thing that the other chains seem to do better - the topping bar seems a bit limited compared to others). I love that they rotate seasonal flavors, though some of the flavors end up being a bit disappointing (I'm a HUGE pumpkin fan, and the pumpkin pie flavor just didn't quite do it for me), but they're always fun to try and to mix it up from time to time. I also am a fan of the promotions my local Orange Leaf does with 2-for-1 nights and facebook promotions, and the Ounce Back reward system is great. I almost always save a dollar or two on each visit. (The yogurt itself is inexpensive, but it's pay by the ounce, so the more toppings you add, the more your cost will go up.) I wish they had a smaller size of bowl - it's too easy to get more than you intended. Not that I ever really complain that much, because: YUM.
Lauren S.
Norman, OK
While many of the popular frozen yogurt places offer very tangy more traditional tasting "yogurt" options, I prefer the creamy taste of Orange Leaf's frozen yogurt. It mimics that of regular soft serve to me, but with a healthier twist. I often find myself turned off by other chains that have a tart or really tangy taste to all their flavors (versus the expected "original" flavor), or the very icy consistency found other places. At Orange Leaf every flavor is creamy and rich, and I love that they roll out new flavors on a regular basis. The loyalty card offers a payout rather quickly in our family - for every $10 you spend, you get $1 off. It's a really great place to take the family, especially little ones, because you can customize the size, flavor, everything yourself with a little less guilt than going to the local ice cream parlor.
Erika T.
Columbus, OH
I love orange leaf frozen yogurt. There are several of them around Columbus, Ohio and I always suggest this place to meet up with friends. I also love to take my baby'sitting kids here and they have a blast getting to make their own concoctions.

They usually have 12-15 different frozen yogurt flavors. They have 2 different size cups that you can fill up. Then they have an array of toppings: candy, fruit, nuts, cookies. Peanut butter is my favorite flavor and I usually add some Reese's and chocolate syrup.

The only negative thing is you have no idea how much it's going to cost before you buy it.
Jennifer W.
Madison, Wi
What's your favorite flavor?
Vanessa G.
What do you put on your frozen yogurt?
Mariam M.
South Easton, MA
This seams really overrated. Is it?
Holly H.
Valencia, CA
How does this compare to other popular locations like Pinkberry and RedMango? I find Pinkberry to be slightly sour and not creamy. Is Orange Leaf better?
Carolyn S.
Is this a regional chain? I've never heard of it. I'm in the midwest.

Orange Leaf  Frozen Yogurt