BY ORANGE GLO

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown may temporarily appear different from the product received. Former name of product was Wood Floor Polish & Cleaner. New & Improved Experts in Wood Care "Expert floor care...beautifully easy." NEW!  Fresh Orange Scent! Revitalizes Hardwood Floors Easy One-Step: Cleans! Shines! Protects! Revitalizes!! Now you can clean, shine, and protect your hardwood floors in one easy step! Orange Glo® Hardwood Floor Cleaner & Polish cleans dirt and grime, fills in scratches and leaves a beautiful non-slip shine that helps protect your hardwood floors from damage. For a beautiful shine, use it every time you clean. Experts in wood care since 1938 Made with pure orange oil. ; see more...

Melissa N.
Key West, FL
If you are thinking about using this floor cleaner on your hardwood floors I urge you to stop and google it! I was once a believer in this product. I used it on my brand new hardwood floors for a couple years. At first they looked amazing and mirror like. After a while a buildup developed and in high traffic areas it became dull and you could also see scratches in it. So I began to research how to get it off the floor. It was a week long process which involved lots and lots of ammonia and a floor buffer rentals from our local hardware store. While the buildup did prevent some scratches (because the build up was scratched and not the floor) the process of making my floors beautiful again was horrible. Also if you decide not to head my advice than at least follow this bit, make sure there is absolutely nothing on your floors (hair, crumbs) because the will become trapped in your floor until you remove the product.
christen r.
Summerville, GA
I am telling you this is the best stuff ever! I wet my mop and I squirt on the floor and its great. leaves an awesome shining finish. even on rough looking floors. makes them look new!!! love!
Samantha G.
I love this cleaner for my wood floors. I tried it once a few months ago and ever since have been very loyal this product! I love it! It cleans my floors and leaves them with a shine!
Iris N.
Ocala, FL
MY EMPLOYER LIKE THIS ON THEIR FLOOR SO I USE TO CLEAN THEM AND IT WOOD LEAVE THE WOOD FLOORS SPARKLING AND CLEAN.THE SMELL WAS NICE.