Orange Glo Fresh Orange Scent Wood Furniture 2-in-1 Clean & Polish uploaded by Jan a.Orange Glo Fresh Orange Scent Wood Furniture 2-in-1 Clean & Polish uploaded by Christi M.

BY ORANGE GLO

Orange Glo® Fresh Orange Scent Wood Furniture 2-in-1 Clean & Polish. see more...

• Who loves this product and how often do you use it 1 Answers
Jan a.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Super recomendable! I use this oil on all my wood furniture, the scent is nice and orangy my favorite. I apply some of this product on a fabric the rub on the wood to avoid splashing tv or other electronics. Won’t affect the color of the wood, it won’t attract dirt. Will buy again!
Carlee C.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Who wouldn't love a good wood cleaner? Well I use this one on my floors too! I found this at my dollar general! And it was very affordable I honestly have tried a little of everything to make my table and floors last a lifetime
Ange H.
Leaves furniture looking brand new ! I must say this really works and has a good price for the out come ! Has an orange scent which makes the home feel fresh ! Over all this product is a must !
Ashley H.
Brooksville, FL
I love the smell of this stuff after wiping down all the wood, I would have given it an A but its a little too strong, especially while being pregnant and having a one year old, next time I will probably wear a mask so I don't inhale it when its sprayed.
Angelly H.
Really enjoy using this product when I need to touch up my furniture . With one pass is leaves my furniture looking brand new & the touch up lasts a while. Over all I must say this is my go to, with a good price .
Jennifer M.
Canton, OH
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This brings all your dull wood back to life. It makes it look so shiny and clean. We even use the wood floor cleaner by Orange Glo. It also leaves a nice orange scent.
Mallory F.
Springfield , IL
I love the smell of my house after using the Orange glo on my floors! Makes them Soo shiny ! Only bad thing is it also makes them slippery. Especially if you have a throw rug like I do.
brooklyn w.
Akron, OH
I love this Orange Glo product!! It makes all of my wood furniture slick and shiny, and leaves a nice orange scent which we love!
Ranae M.
Lancaster, PA
Great scent and it works really well. for at least a day or two after i use it people will comment on the scent.
Hanaa H.
Jeddah, Jeddah
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
The worst wood cleaner ever
I am so appointed it doesn’t even clean besides it is very greasy like oil and leaves oil stains on the wood surfaces , it is waste of money I don’t recommend it and i am not going to but it again
Nataly S.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Who loves this product and how often do you use it

back