BY ORANGE CLEAN

Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
I hate this stuff. I was given a bottle by my mom after my grandma passed, because she sorted through her stuff. It's got a sickeningly sweet smell that makes me nauseous, it's totally over the top. It's also got a weird drying residue that feels obnoxious on the skin. I usually clean with my own homemade vinegar, rubbing alcohol, water and essential oil blend (super cheap to make, and really effective), which you think would be less effective than commercial cleaners, but it isnt. When I use this junk I need to scrub twice as hard to remove gunk as I do when I use simple and healthy products. I need to spray a ton on to accomplish very little. I'm really unimpressed by this, and I honestly think it's total GARBAGE.
Dawn N.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this stuff! it takes away any greasy substance off my stove, and countertops. It smells good too, so you don't have that strong smell like you would with Bleach.
yoanna r.
Bakersfield , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It's the best thing ever I recommend it to you if you are having doubts 😀 😀
Michelle C.
St. John's
Love the smell... makes me hungry! cuts grease without all the hard chemical smells
Marjory V.