BY ORALE

Memphis, TN
Use these seeds for my asian dishes. This is a great brand that has a lot of spices and seasonings . Very good on price as well.
dani a.
dani a.
As a mexican American my family always buys from this name brand they always seem to know what they're making.
maria a.
maria a.
Medley, FL
Great taste and a great snack for the middle of the day. Also, it's great for adding something a little different for dishes at supper time. Absolutely love this product!
Casey V.
Casey V.
Good sesame seeds. It taste good. I like to use these is some of my cooking especially sesame balls.
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
Spring Hill, FL
Orale Natural Sesame Seeds are a staple in my kitchen! I love to add them to homemade sesame chicken, stir-fried vegetables, and I also use them sometimes when I bake. They always taste so fresh, and kick the meal up a notch, no matter what I add them to!
dariana v.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
Orale pues!!! I love ajonjoli seeds - or sesame seeds in Spanish. My grandfather loved this traditional candy, which is typical in Puerto Rico and he always bought me some.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Lodi, NJ
I love adding sesame seeds to dinner dishes. Anything i make that is Asian inspired gets topped with some of these. They give a little extra crunch and flavor.
Lauren  A.
Lauren A.
Lillington, NC
I use these for salads or chinese/asian meals and baked sesame chicken, very yummy addition
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Lancaster, SC
Memphis, TN
What do you these sesame seeds for?