BY ORALE

Casey V.
Foodie Expert
Good sesame seeds. It taste good. I like to use these is some of my cooking especially sesame balls.
Elizabeth G.
Lancaster, SC
Foodie Expert
Great taste and a great snack for the middle of the day. Also, it's great for adding something a little different for dishes at supper time. Absolutely love this product!
Lauren  A.
Lillington, NC
I use these for salads or chinese/asian meals and baked sesame chicken, very yummy addition
Jessica M.
Lodi, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love adding sesame seeds to dinner dishes. Anything i make that is Asian inspired gets topped with some of these. They give a little extra crunch and flavor.
Kristen H.
Spring Hill, FL
Orale Natural Sesame Seeds are a staple in my kitchen! I love to add them to homemade sesame chicken, stir-fried vegetables, and I also use them sometimes when I bake. They always taste so fresh, and kick the meal up a notch, no matter what I add them to!
dariana v.
Jber, AK
Foodie Expert
Orale pues!!! I love ajonjoli seeds - or sesame seeds in Spanish. My grandfather loved this traditional candy, which is typical in Puerto Rico and he always bought me some.
dani a.
As a mexican American my family always buys from this name brand they always seem to know what they're making.
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
Foodie Expert
Use these seeds for my asian dishes. This is a great brand that has a lot of spices and seasonings . Very good on price as well.
maria a.
Medley, FL
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
What do you these sesame seeds for?