BY ORALE

• Do you burn this like incense? 2 Answers
  • Do you stick it right in the hot water or do you put it i...1 Answers
Alejandra C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the good stuff! My mom swears by it. Every time I have a stomach ache or cramps immediately boil some water with some chamomile. I make some tea and sooner later I feel better. Also works great for sleepless nights.
Claudia R.
I remember this when I was a little and I had pain in my stomach they would just tell me to drink a tea of manzanilla. I would often ask myself how is this going to help me?.ūüėā
Tracy L.
Corsicana , TX
I LOVE MANZANILLA TEA! GREAT WITH HONEY WHEN YOUR SICK AND GREAT FOR US WOMEN WHEN THE MONTHLY CYCLE COMES! I HAVE ONLY BEEN ABLE TO FIND THIS AT HEB OR THE MEXICAN STORES.
Yolanda M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this to make home made tea. It makes me feel like I'm back in my roots when I use to be honest. It taste good and helps me get to sleep. I highly recommend
Claire B.
Tampa, FL
I love chamomile from the leaves/flowers. The bags don't do the trick with me. I love this product because the chamomile taste is so natural and delicious, that no other bagged chamomile tea compares.
Jenny T.
Riverside, CA
This is great to make teas and for those who don't know this has many healthy benefits for you body! Highly recommend and it's honestly not that bad. Will be purchasing again soon. Must try everyone !
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
Me gusta mucho el te de manzanilla el de bolsita pero este me recuerda al que me Asia mi mama cuando era adolescente para mi dolor de todos los meses
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Perfect for homemade tea, a great realxer and tastes amazing. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who needs to relax and wind down.
Hortencia G.
Costa Mesa , Ca
Chamomile is great for many things, lightening hair , soothing tummy aches, it has amazing properties, I love this product!
Jacqueline S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is great. My mom loves to use this to make tea. So I drank this as a child, and I can't seem to get enough.
Cari S.
Is this for tea if so best way to brew it?
Jamie A.
Help me out here, what in the heck do you do with this?
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
Do you burn this like incense?
Raegan H.
How much are these? Where do you get them
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
How would you takes this?