BY ORALABS

A nice gift for post-op dry, chapped lips. Contains vitamin E. Pakg/100 3g sticks Contains: Mini Chapice Fishbowl. Kiwi Lime, 35 pack. Wild Cherry, 35 pack. Citrus Orange, 10 pack. Medicated, 20 pack. Dimensions: 7.25"L x 6.25"H x 4.25"W. see more...

Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
I use these only when I forget my chapstick. I’ve used all the flavors/scents and they do a pretty good job moisturizing my lips. I like how small they are - it’s cute and they also fit anywhere. I keep a few in my drawer at work as spare lip balms for cold, dry days.
The only thing I don’t like about them is that they are not really soft and creamy. When you open the cap the lip balm itself stays hard and it’s difficult to apply. I usually hold them in my hands to warm them up before applying.
Overall, pretty good product but definitely not my favorite lip balm. To be honest, I wouldn’t purchase it because of it’s texture.
naf C.
This is one of the best thing that I ever bought for myself. Not only does it smell extremely delicious, it also helps moisturize my lips very well. I would eat it if I could! That's how great it is. Its small and so I am hoping to get the large size next time.
Tina H.
Chapel Hill, NC
Cute design. Perfect for making goody bags for kids. They come in many scents in colorful packaging which is a plus.
Esther C.
hong konv
It feels very nice on the lips, but it’s very small and I finish it very quickly, especially in the winter, I just got i new package today cuz I ran out of them... I love the smell(my fav it’s the cherry one)
Erin P.
London, ON
I dont have this big of a pack but i did pick up 3 of tbem for stocking stuffers at Christmas and were all still using them and its almost may now! I remember using these small ones when i was a kid and now my boys love them too! Its so small so its easy to fit into your pocket to take anywhere! Keeps your lips moist
Franciska G.
St Anns, ON
Less waste yet same amount of chapstick.  Plenty of coverage.
  Citrus Orange is awesome - smells like a creamsicle!