Oral32 10421 Nail Scissor Curved 3.75 uploaded by Amanda T.

BY ORAL32

Nail Scissor, Curved, 3.75. Nail scissors are short scissors. These scissors may be used to trim nails or cuticles, and theyre also useful for the occasional small cutting task, like removing a tag from clothing or snipping a loose thread. • Exceptional Quality and Value priced hand instruments for dental, oral hygiene, surgical, veterinary, craft and hobby use. All products are made with the finest quality materials. • Our line of high quality dental instruments and precision tools are used in many applications including: Dentistry, Surgery, Veterinary , Scientific Laboratories, Forensic Lab, Industrial Companies, Crafts and by Hobbyists. • Choose from thousands of quality dental products from us. Send us an email if you have any questions about our products or have larger quantity or multiple items requirements. see more...

• I've never used scissors to cut my nails. I've always used nail c...3 Answers
Genesis T.
Genesis T.
Monterey park, CA
These are the best! Perfect for your nails and cuticles. Also if you do your eyebrows, you know these can be lifesavers in shaping!
Selena R.
Selena R.
I actually use these scissors to cut my overgrown eyebrows!! It's very precise and gets the job done well, but I've never actually tried it for nail. I'm sure it's a good tool, but I choose to stay with nail clippers.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Augusta , GA
My absolute favorite tool ! I keep mine in my purse bc I'm always getting into situations where I need it lol ! Easy to use ! Very effective !
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
I always keep a pair of these scissors in my bag because my bad habit is picking my nails and cuticles, the scissors are small and don't take up room in my bag and I can always fix my nails at any time
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Lexington, NC
Yay let's write a review about scissors they like to cut things and are very handy
Ryan K.
Ryan K.
Lebanon, Tn
I use nail scissors on my kids nails and it is way easier then clippers. I find less need to file after using the scissors.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Bronx , NY
Love these to cut my son and nephews nails and I use it also to cut hair in my brows when long.. love these
Gimena C.
Gimena C.
San José
Son buenas y tienen un tamaño muy cómodo para que lo podamos llevar siempre en un bolsillo de maquillaje a un viaje o alguna emergencia. Es muy bueno
Hilary A.
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
I've never used scissors to cut my nails. I've always used nail clippers. How do these compare?