BY ORAL

Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I had braces, I would always use this product. I think it does a good job at protecting your gums and lips from your braces. I used this product several times and thought it worked good. I loved how it was not too noticeable on your braces. I thought it was hard to take off at times but overall I thought this product was great for when I needed a wax for my braces.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Works great and keeps my braces from poking me. Affordable and I would recommend this product