Oral Labs

by Oral Labs

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oral Labs Chap Ice Medicated Balm - For Cold Sores, Fever Blisters & Chapped Lips, 2 pk,(OraLabs)!
How would you rate this product?
Esma K.
Little Rock, AR
Omg these are amazing, literally all their lip products are amazing. I always use chap stick but they always cause my lips to peel but this brand doesn't do that😍❤️
Dayshia W.
Love it I have to put it on my lips everyday for the cold air. Nice moisturized feeling and I only get them from dollar tree
Diana T.
Conroe, TX
Oral Labs Chap Ice Medicated Balm - For Cold Sores, Fever Blisters & Chapped Lips, 2 pk,(OraLabs) uploaded by Diana T.
Very nice brand my lips feel soft and its so cool its a good brand and i use it since a long time ago i recomended the texture its good not too greasy

Looking for your answer?