Personal CareHair RemovalWaxing Kits & SuppliesOral Choice
3532-A Waxed Flat Ribbon Mint Dental Floss100 yd1 pc

Oral Choice 3532-A Waxed Flat Ribbon Mint Dental Floss100 yd1 pc

by Oral Choice

Oral Choice Waxed Flat Ribbon Mint Flavored Dental Floss combines comfort and cleaning power to help remove plaque between teeth. Large 100 yard size for hygienist use. • Exceptional Quality and Value priced hand instruments for dental, oral hygiene, surgical, veterinary, craft and hobby use. All products are made with the finest quality materials. • Our line of high quality dental instruments and precision tools are used in many applications including: Dentistry, Surgery, Veterinary , Scientific Laboratories, Forensic Lab, Industrial Companies, Crafts and by Hobbyists. • Choose from thousands of quality dental products from us. Send us an email if you have any questions about our products or have larger quantity or multiple items requirements.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oral Choice 3532-A Waxed Flat Ribbon Mint Dental Floss100 yd1 pc!
Sarah G.
Noblesville, IN
This product hurt my gums really bad. Usually floss doesn't do that to me. I do like the mint flavor though.
Meredit R.
Vancouver, WA
I love the minty flavor! It leaves my mouth minty fresh! (: It leaves my mouth so minty that my fiancé can't stop kissing me! Ladies..... Give it a try!

Looking for your answer?