Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CareOral Choice
3524 Travel Pouch with Adult Toothbrush and Floss 144 pcs

Oral Choice 3524 Travel Pouch with Adult Toothbrush and Floss 144 pcs

by Oral Choice

Adult Soft Touch Toothbrush with Mint Flavored Floss in reclose able carrying case. • Exceptional Quality and Value priced hand instruments for dental, oral hygiene, surgical, veterinary, craft and hobby use. All products are made with the finest quality materials. • Our line of high quality dental instruments and precision tools are used in many applications including: Dentistry, Surgery, Veterinary , Scientific Laboratories, Forensic Lab, Industrial Companies, Crafts and by Hobbyists. • Choose from thousands of quality dental products from us. Send us an email if you have any questions about our products or have larger quantity or multiple items requirements.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oral Choice 3524 Travel Pouch with Adult Toothbrush and Floss 144 pcs!
Amber V.
Jonesville, TX
These are great for on the people. I keep one at work for when I feel I have funky breath.
Zoe B.
Denver, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Nice to carry around when traveling. Keeps toothbrush clean and toothpaste secure so it avoids leaking out. Its also cheap which is nice!
mary R.
Mesquite, TX
Nice little pouch for travel not to big and keeps you tooth brush safe and dry!!

Looking for your answer?