Oral-B Vitality White & Clean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Teresa G.Oral-B Vitality White & Clean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Sabrina R.

BY ORAL-B

For white, clean teeth, the Oral-B Vitality White and Clean electric toothbrush cleans and whitens teeth by removing surface stains. It has a dentist inspired polishing cup for natural whitening with 2D technology that oscillates and rotates to remove up to twice as much plaque as an ordinary manual toothbrush. OralB is the number 1 most dentists used and recommended electric toothbrush brand, worldwide. It provides superior plaque removal vs. A regular manual toothbrush. Achieve naturally whiter teeth by removing surface stains such as coffee and red wine. It rotates 7,600 times per minute. Model number: D12.513W. Timer for better brushing. 1 cleaning mode:. 1 brush head:. 2D oscillate rotate technology. 1 speed setting. 7,600 rotations. Ergonomic handle - to make the brush more comfortable to hold and use. Rechargeable: 12 hours for full charge. 20 minutes usage time, based on 2 minutes twice a day. 2-pin adaptor. General information: Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee. EAN: 4210201850977. see more...

Jennifer K.
Newark, NJ
I love this toothbrush. My teeth always feel super clean. I even got a compliment from my dentist about how clean my teeth were. I find it a little expensive but it is worth the price. I also find brushing softer works better
Rachel K.
Portsmouth, OH
I love this toothbrush. I have faithfully used it for 5 years and it is phenomenal! I got it from my dentist and will definitely buy another if it ever goes out! It removes so much build up and really gets in between my teeth!
Angela C.
Greenvale, NY
Could not live without my electric toothbrush. So worth the price and this isn’t as expensive as the crazy diamond ones. I got it at BJs wholesale and was so worth its value. My mouth feels so clean and fresh.
Caroline A.
Glenwood , IL
I never really liked the feeling of an electric brush until I found this one. It’s convenient and rechargeable. The charging port is easy to pack when traveling and the bristles don’t hurt my teeth.
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
For 23.50, this thing better have worked! Well, that's what I thought, anyway.

This toothbrush gave me the exact feeling of a real deal cleaning. The device is light, easy to handle, and one-touch button for on/off. The brush is strong, but not overpowering, which is great!!!! Battery replacement is really easy, which is great if you're short on time in the morning. Replacement heads are actually super cheap (surprising) and come in a lot of variety. This is SUCH a great product!!! I just wish that there was some kind of light or beep that would let you know when you need to replace the battery, for that, it only gets 4 stars. It would be great to know the battery is charging, charged, failing, or replace soon. But anyway, I totally recommend it for people who want their teeth a 10 !!!
Melissa M.
Ann Arbor , MI
I love this the charge lasts for over a week and it was very affordable. It vibrates to let me know when the 2 minutes is up. I love it makes my teeth feel great!
Denice C.
Grovetown, GA
This toothbrush has changed my dental hygiene life, lol! You don't realize how useful an electric toothbrush is until you start to use one. In comparison to using a manual toothbrush, your teeth feel so clean and shiny. I love the fact that it has the timer already hard set in the toothbrush, so no need to sing two rounds of Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star, lol!  The replacement heads are a bit pricy, but you can purchase the store brand and they work just as well.
Shannan M.
Broken arrow, OK
This is a great electric toothbrush for the money. I am a dental hygienist and in my practice we recommend this brush, as it is just as good as the high end electric toothbrushes, without all of the bells and whistles that you don't ever use. I've used this brush as well as the higher end brush and they both made my teeth feel great. Love this brush. Can't beat the price!
Cassandra C.
S Ozone Park, NY
When i started using an electric toothbrush i couldn't see myself going back to a manual one. As my dentist suggests, you only need to brush for a few minutes otherwise it can lead to toothbrush abrasion (loss of enamel.) It takes me less time to brush my teeth because i know its scrubbing extra than a manual and my mouth feels cleaner.
Nicki S.
Charlotte, NC
I bought this toothbrush from my dentist and I love it. It is very simple to use. The toothbrush will vibrate twice to let you know that two minutes have passed. The battery charge lasts a week. Overall, I am very satisfied with this electric toothbrush because it is not painful when brushing- like some electric toothbrushes do!!