Oral-B Vitality Sensitive Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Ramonita R.Oral-B Vitality Sensitive Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Sofia R.

BY ORAL-B #10 in Electric Toothbrushes

Oral-B Vitality Sensitive Electric Toothbrush has extra soft bristles, yet cleans significantly better than a regular manual toothbrush. see more...

Anastasia G.
Anastasia G.
Ypsilanti, MI
I absolutely love the oral-b rechargeable toothbrush. I've had a sonic, which is expensive but only lasted one year before they discontinued the brush heads! It was not rechargeable and had to have the batteries changed once a month. The oral b rechargeable toothbrush lasted 6 weeks with use twice a day! It really cleans my teeth and was very inexpensive! I've had it for 9 months.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Fort Leonard Wood, MO
This toothbrush is absolutely amazing. Not only does it get my teeth clean, it accommodates my sensitivity. I have to always use soft bristled brushes as the others are too harsh. This is exactly what I needed. Definitely noticed a huge difference in the cleanliness and brightness of my teeth just after a week of using. Will continue to use forever!
Allison P.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA
This is the best thing I ever treated myself to! My teeth have been extra clean, it practically flosses and doesn't aggravate my sensitive teeth. Its rechargeable so I don't have to worry about replacing the batteries, which is HUGE. An investment, but worth the price and easy to replace the brush heads.
Riley V.
Riley V.
This is a great toothbrush, really leaves your teeth feeling clean. Electric toothbrushes are great for people who are prone to brushing too hard and causing recession. I love oral b too! This is a great investment and a great option if you are thinking of going electrical.
Tamara F.
Tamara F.
I have the Braun one I think and I love it. The brush head goes out too quickly but it cleans nicely. This is my first time getting this type but so far I'm happy. It is required that you clean the stand ever so often but I think if it ever went dead, I would buy again.
Nikki Q.
Nikki Q.
Elkhart , IN
This has to be my favorite toothbrush ever. I love the little round head. It gets in the hard to reach areas around my wisdom teeth without causing me pain like a larger brush does. My mouth feels so much cleaner after I use this too. I highly recommend this.
Jason B.
Jason B.
I always wanted to try a rechargeable Oral-B Electric Toothbrush and it's really good. It makes brushing teeth easier,faster and using less amount of time. Yes, im a repeat user. I also got some for my family to use as well, and they all love it very much.
Ashlyn P.
Ashlyn P.
Myrtle Beach , SC
My personal favorite toothbrush. Once I switched to electric I cannot go back to manual. It exceeded expectations. I ordered this on Amazon. You can get them at Walmart I'm sure. No cons, only pros, like how awesome it is. I would and do recommend this.
Gina D.
Gina D.
Syracuse, NY
I believe this product it worth the price. I would recommend this item to others. I use this toothbrush 3 times a day everyday. I believe the batteries last longer in tis brand than others and love that its rechargeable. I would recommend it to others
Kameelah E.
Kameelah E.
Houston , TX
The toothbrush is effective; however, I could not help but feel as if I was not getting as good of a clean with an electronic toothbrush. Compared to other electronic brushes on the market, I found this one is very inexpensive. Overall I was satisfied