Oral-B Vitality Sensitive Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Ramonita R.Oral-B Vitality Sensitive Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Sofia R.

BY ORAL-B #64 in Electric Toothbrushes

Oral-B Vitality Sensitive Electric Toothbrush has extra soft bristles, yet cleans significantly better than a regular manual toothbrush. see more...

Aurora J.
This toothbrush was good, but now that I’ve had a Phillips sonicare, I like my sonicare better. This oral b got the job done and had a nice timer feature that would pulse after you’ve brushed for two minutes. It’s nice that you can use different brush heads too.
Abby H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Really love this product! I feel like my teeth are getting a good deep clean, and the battery power lasts a very long time. I have use other electronic toothbrushes, but I believe that this is the best one. I bought it at CVS but they pretty much sell them anywhere, like Target, Rite Aid, etc!
Elena F.
I really like Oral-B toothbrushes. this is good quality toothbrush. get them and the changeable heads at costco for the best price. (I personally wish they also had a larger, rectangular head like regular toothbrushes.) I do like this product a lot.
Meghan R.
My only wish for this product would be that the brush head was a bit bigger and there was a battery level indicator. Otherwise it works great and the charge lasts a long time. There's no indicator for when it needs to be charged, so sometimes it just stop working mid brush. The replacement heads are a bit expensive but the toothbrush was an investment in itself so that's not super surprising.
Sahar P.
Centerton, AR
I purchases this tooth brush at the recommendation of my dentist. It makes my mouth feel super clean after using it. My dentist said that he has seen a huge improvement on the areas of my teeth I couldn't reach as well before. No cavities since I started using this product. Woo Hoo!
Brianna L.
Crum
oral B is the only toothbrush brand I will ever own, after I brush my teeth they feel clean and fresh. I have braces so I brush my teeth in the morning , at lunch and before bed and this is the only toothbrush I will ever use the spinbrush gets in between my teeth and cleans everywhere.
Sayli T.
everyone in my family has been using these brushes for about a decade. Replacement brushes are easy to find and the brush holder lasts long. It works very well and never breaks down. The brush is super convenient and easy to use and since it is plug in, no need for batteries
Juliana J.
This works well and lasts a long time but it constantly needs to be recharged. The price is affordable especially if you can get a coupon. I use mi e daily. It really makes my teeth feel clean.
Abby F.
Harrisonburg, VA
This toothbrush is the best one I've ever used. It gets the job done, the bristles aren't too harsh on my gum, and I just can't see myself trying out any other toothbrush. It doesn't hold a charge as long as I would like but that's not a huge deal.
madie❤️ H.
Massachusetts
This is amazing I love this product it goes nice and gentle on your teeth I don't have mine anymore sadly but I plan on getting another one soon it is very effective way more effective then a manual tooth brush