Add a Photo

By ORAL-B
#47 in Electric Toothbrushes
Oral-B Vitality Sensitive Electric Toothbrush has extra soft bristles, yet cleans significantly better than a regular manual toothbrush.
Photos (2)
Anastasia G.
Anastasia G.
Ypsilanti, MI

I absolutely love the oral-b rechargeable toothbrush. I've had a sonic, which is expensive but only lasted one year before they discontinued the brush heads! It was not rechargeable and had to have the batteries changed once a month. The oral b rechargeable toothbrush lasted 6 weeks with use twice a day! It really cleans my teeth and was very inexpensive! I've had it for 9 months.
Heather L.
Heather L.
Fort Leonard Wood, MO

This toothbrush is absolutely amazing. Not only does it get my teeth clean, it accommodates my sensitivity. I have to always use soft bristled brushes as the others are too harsh. This is exactly what I needed. Definitely noticed a huge difference in the cleanliness and brightness of my teeth just after a week of using. Will continue to use forever!
Allison P.
Allison P.
San Rafael, CA

This is the best thing I ever treated myself to! My teeth have been extra clean, it practically flosses and doesn't aggravate my sensitive teeth. Its rechargeable so I don't have to worry about replacing the batteries, which is HUGE. An investment, but worth the price and easy to replace the brush heads.
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Crum

oral B is the only toothbrush brand I will ever own, after I brush my teeth they feel clean and fresh. I have braces so I brush my teeth in the morning , at lunch and before bed and this is the only toothbrush I will ever use the spinbrush gets in between my teeth and cleans everywhere.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Saint Amant, Louisiana

This is a wonderful toothbrush for those on a budget and searching for a good electric toothbrush. It pretty much does all the work for you and provides a better cleaning than a manual brush. I am a dental hygiene student at LSU and recommend it to all of my friends and family.
Sayli T.
Sayli T.

everyone in my family has been using these brushes for about a decade. Replacement brushes are easy to find and the brush holder lasts long. It works very well and never breaks down. The brush is super convenient and easy to use and since it is plug in, no need for batteries
Riley V.
Riley V.

This is a great toothbrush, really leaves your teeth feeling clean. Electric toothbrushes are great for people who are prone to brushing too hard and causing recession. I love oral b too! This is a great investment and a great option if you are thinking of going electrical.
Tamara F.
Tamara F.

I have the Braun one I think and I love it. The brush head goes out too quickly but it cleans nicely. This is my first time getting this type but so far I'm happy. It is required that you clean the stand ever so often but I think if it ever went dead, I would buy again.
Nikki Q.
Nikki Q.
Elkhart, IN

This has to be my favorite toothbrush ever. I love the little round head. It gets in the hard to reach areas around my wisdom teeth without causing me pain like a larger brush does. My mouth feels so much cleaner after I use this too. I highly recommend this.
Jason B.
Jason B.

I always wanted to try a rechargeable Oral-B Electric Toothbrush and it's really good. It makes brushing teeth easier,faster and using less amount of time. Yes, im a repeat user. I also got some for my family to use as well, and they all love it very much.

Join Now