BY ORAL-B #74 in Electric Toothbrushes

Keep teeth strong, healthy and clean with the Oral-B Vitality Floss Action Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush. This powerful tool is engineered to remove more plaque than typical manual toothbrushes. Oral-B's electric rechargeable toothbrushes come in four colors so you can pick a favorite. Get professionally-inspired cleaning! Oral-B's oscillating and rotating technology is clinically proven superior to break up & remove more plaque. Get the Oral-B Family 4-Pack only at Sam's Club. Now, your entire family can experience the cleaning power of Oral-B. see more...

Jennifer K.
Highland, IN
These Oral B toothbrush heads are great, they go with my electric toothbrush which does a great job of keeping my teeth healthy and clean. It feels like getting a cleaning at the dentist everyday! My family and I each have a different toothbrush head that we use and we love that we can choose a color and know which is ours. And when they wear out, it's so quick and easy to replace!
CAMILA O.
Hyannis
Aqui em casa cada um tem o seu! Todo mundo gosta de usar e facilita um monte durante a escovação, pq a gente quase não tem tempo pra ficar em casa e fazer um otima escovação, a gente tenta, e com essa escova facilita um monte o nosso dia a dia. O valor compensa quando compra assim, de pacote, individual não sai muito barato não
These are great toothbrushes I keep these on hand I have a big family and even my kids, when they see their dentist on six month visits, know how well these work at keeping their teeth clean and healthy. Electric toothbrushes all the way in my household. It has helped my kids from a very young age keep up with dental hygiene.
Nicole O.
Love it! There are a bunch of different options for replacement heads to suit your more specific needs. The sonic movement definitely cleans more thoroughly than a manual brush. Also I think it's worth noting that it doesn't need to sit on the charger every night, so you don't necessarily have to monopolize a socket!
Mika A.
San Jose, CA
I love that this comes in a pack of four. One box usually lasts me a decent amount of time. Not to mention this is rechargeable, nothing sucked more than reaching for your brush in a morning rush and the battery is dead. This batter had lasting power and I'm happy that I don't need to buy anything additional.
Lanette H.
Southfield, MI
Purchased these for christmas gifts for the kids from Walmart online. We like this brand and stye of toothbrush, makes the teeth feel cleaner, compared to the manual brush or the battery operated. My teeth feel cleaner and I feel like brushing takes less time, though I'm getting a thorough clean.
Andrea A.
South Riding, VA
SUCH a good value! Works really well and cleans your teeth so much better than traditional brushing :) I totally ripped that from a commercial. But really... It does. It's more expensive, but it helps and it makes you want to brush your teeth more (if you have a problem with oral hygiene).
Sarah B.
I always buy this pack because you never know when you are going to need an extra toothbrush. They are decent enough as toothbrushes go. I like my Colgate much better. I usually use these for traveling if I don't want to take my good toothbrush. It gets the job done either way.
Lisa A.
Alvada, OH
I've used Oral Beach products for a while now. I was in a hurry while shopping at Walmart grabs theses for replacement heads for the brushes that I had at home. They fit and are amazing. They clean my teeth better then the heads that I had. I would highlyrecommend theses.
Jessica E.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I enjoy using this tooth brush and was happy there is a family pack, so I was able to get one for all members of my family living at home. It cleans teeth with ease and leaves your mouth fresh and clean. I will continue to repurchase this product, and highly recommend.