BY ORAL-B #92 in Electric Toothbrushes

Keep teeth strong, healthy and clean with the Oral-B Vitality Floss Action Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush. This powerful tool is engineered to remove more plaque than typical manual toothbrushes. Oral-B's electric rechargeable toothbrushes come in four colors so you can pick a favorite. Get professionally-inspired cleaning! Oral-B's oscillating and rotating technology is clinically proven superior to break up & remove more plaque. Get the Oral-B Family 4-Pack only at Sam's Club. Now, your entire family can experience the cleaning power of Oral-B. see more...

Victoria D.
Kenosha, WI
This brush is great by itself. I actually bought extra replacement heads with a two-brush design; the single round brush seemed too small for my speech cavern.
My biggest complaint is the design of the charging base and how the brush fits on it. After using the brush, it's obviously going to be wet, right? I don't think I'm soaking everything with water but somehow water drips down and settled in the groove of the bottom. After a few days of using it, the water in that groove starts looking kind of moldy? I constantly have to wipe it off and clean out the uck a couple times per week. It's probably harmless but it just looks so gross and unsanitary. EGADS!
Lisa A.
Alvada, OH
I've used Oral Beach products for a while now. I was in a hurry while shopping at Walmart grabs theses for replacement heads for the brushes that I had at home. They fit and are amazing. They clean my teeth better then the heads that I had. I would highlyrecommend theses.
Lynda D.
Ballwin, MO
I bought this set for my family. We love them. They were really affordable. The batteries last for a long time and they recharge quickly. There are replaceable heads. The headstand handles are color coded so there isn't confusion about who's is who's
Sarah B.
Nashville, TN
My husband and I love these They make great toothbrush and are much nice than manual brushes. My dentist recommended them to us a couple years ago and they are the only thing we've used since. Makes my teeth feel so clean!
Angela C.
I have used this product before and it was actually the first I have tried. I think it is a good product and you can totally reach the parts that a regular toothbrush cannot reach. Plus the choice of hardness to soft brushes.
member-8400980de
Fairport, NY
I Love this product and have repurchased many times. The family pack is a cost efficient option especially if you live with people and it can be a wonderful backup ready to go whenever you need. They charge fast and are wonderful for cleaning.
Amber L.
Kingston, TN
I actually bought this toothbrush from my dentist! If that doesn't say how well it works I don't know what will. We love how our teeth feel like we've just had a cleaning evertime we brush!
Stephanie C.
Port Wentwrth, GA
We like this one in our home. It's perfect for really getting in between and all around those tough to reach places. My dentist recommended this and I haven't looked back.
Chelsea M.
Travis AFB , CA
Kind of on the more expensive side, but definitely a good investment for your teeth. You can really feel the difference this brush makes while cleaning your teeth