Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CareOral-B
Vitality Rechargeable Toothbrush, Family 4 Pack

Oral-B Vitality Rechargeable Toothbrush, Family 4 Pack

by Oral-B

Keep teeth strong, healthy and clean with the Oral-B Vitality Floss Action Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush. This powerful tool is engineered to remove more plaque than typical manual toothbrushes. Oral-B's electric rechargeable toothbrushes come in four colors so you can pick a favorite. Get professionally-inspired cleaning! Oral-B's oscillating and rotating technology is clinically proven superior to break up & remove more plaque. Get the Oral-B Family 4-Pack only at Sam's Club. Now, your entire family can experience the cleaning power of Oral-B.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oral-B Vitality Rechargeable Toothbrush, Family 4 Pack!
Elise G.
Rumford, RI
I love the oral B vitality electric toothbrush. It's easy to charge and makes my whole mouth feel super clean. The only complaint I have is that the refill heads are super expensive.
Ashley O.
Boise
I like it. But not what I was expecting. Granted for only a few dollars it did the trick.
Lynda D.
Ballwin, MO
I bought this set for my family. We love them. They were really affordable. The batteries last for a long time and they recharge quickly. There are replaceable heads. The headstand handles are color coded so there isn't confusion about who's is who's
Lisa A.
Alvada, OH
I've used Oral Beach products for a while now. I was in a hurry while shopping at Walmart grabs theses for replacement heads for the brushes that I had at home. They fit and are amazing. They clean my teeth better then the heads that I had. I would highlyrecommend theses.
The Z.
CAMBRIDGE, MA
I Love this product and have repurchased many times. The family pack is a cost efficient option especially if you live with people and it can be a wonderful backup ready to go whenever you need. They charge fast and are wonderful for cleaning.
Karissa G.
Staten Island, NY
I prefer brushing my teeth by myself but my mother had got me this tooth brush and it does the job i guess
gennesis N.
Doral, FL
Es muy bueno y economico, me gusta mucho esta marca por el tipo de calidad del producto, es muy buena y la verdad efectiva
Sierra B.
i've used these toothbrushes for a while now and it makes it so much easier that it comes in a pack because im able to share with my whole family
Sarah B.
Nashville, TN
My husband and I love these They make great toothbrush and are much nice than manual brushes. My dentist recommended them to us a couple years ago and they are the only thing we've used since. Makes my teeth feel so clean!
Audrey B.
Deatsville, AL
We love these they work great especially for kids who don't want to brush their teeth all the time

Looking for your answer?