BY ORAL-B #59 in Electric Toothbrushes

Keep teeth strong, healthy and clean with the Oral-B Vitality Floss Action rechargeable electric toothbrush. This powerful tool is engineered to remove more plaque than typical manual toothbrushes. Oral-B's superior oscillating and rotating technology is clinically proven to break up and remove more plaque than other leading toothbrushes. see more...

Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
This is what we use at my house. We even got one for our dog. Pro: its effective! Con: kinda small. I'm a repeat user and I order brush heads from Amazon. I use my toothbrush at least twice a day, and am overall satisfied.
Asher'D B.
New Britain, CT
I love an electric tooth brush. To me I feel as though o get a better clean using an electric tooth brush then the manual one. Always having clean healthy teeth is a great trait to have. Good Hygiene
Jamie C.
Tampa, FL
I have been using the Oral-B, Braun rechargeable toothbrush for years. This device is incredible, I can go without charging for about 2 weeks and then it's about a 12 hour recharge and I'm good to go for another 2. The Oral-B rechargeable toothbrush gives such a superior clean.

I have actually given several of these as gifts and gotten many "thank you's'", hoe often does it happen that someone gets thanked for getting an appliance as a gift.

I love my Oral-B rechargeable toothbrush and I would never consider any other method for brushing my teeth.
Nicole G.
Snow Camp, NC
I bought these for my husband and I about 8 years ago. I have the round head and he has the oval one. I feel like the round head gets my teeth more clean. I love that I can charge it, however the battery doesn't stay charged as long as it did before. I maybe have to charge it 2x a week now. It's a very good brush for the buck. Can find replacement heads at Sam's Club/Costco!
Lauren P.
Deering, NH
My husband and I used these for several years. They work great and last a long time. The replacement heads are also pretty affordable. The overall toothbrushes were really affordable compared to some of the other brands and I felt that they did the job. They were comfortable to hold and even let you know when 2 minutes is up. Definitely would recommend these.
Caylyn C.
I've had this tooth brush for a while now and I have really liked it! I like that you can recharge it whenever you need to and has stayed powerful throughout the years. I've replaced the brush piece a few times and occasionally that doesn't stay on as tightly as I would like it to, but other than that it's a great tooth brush.
Daniela Q.
Washington, DC
I love this toothbrush because the vibration makes it feel like it leaves the teeth cleaner i bought this at costco, its my first time using it but i think its better than using a non-electircal toothbrush because it feel better, i would totally buy it again when i have to renew it in 3 months.
Kat S.
Love love love. My boyfriend and I have this. The feeling in your mouth from a manuel toothbrush to an electric is mind blowing cleaner. I use my tooth brush 2-3 times a day and the battery life is long as well. I would recommend to anyone in need for oral health product with results.
Mary S.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is a fantastic alternative to a sonicare toothbrush. It's a cheaper alternative and is almost as good. I still prefer sonicare, however this one definitely gets the job done and it works nice if you have a family or another person that needs a toothbrush in your household.
debbie o.
Oral B rechargable toothbrush is an excellent product! I use it twice a day and the charge stays for a long time. you don't need to have it plugged into the outlet constantly. If you brush too hard, a signal comes on to tell you to ease it up. excellent product!