BY ORAL-B

Removes more plaques than a regular manual toothbrush Unique polishing cup removes surface stains as it cleans Extra refill Unique polishing cup removes surface stains.  2 minute timer. High speed oscillating/rotating motion to clean better than a manual toothbrush. Head: Surround each tooth for cleaner teeth and healthier gums.   see more...

• I've been wanting to purchase something like these! I jus...2 Answers
Emily B.
Bethlehem, PA
I really like this tooth brush! My dentist recommend I get an electronic tooth brush because my gums are receding. My dentist recommended a more expensive option but I went with this one to save some money. It works just the same! I definitely recommend.
Maria D.
I was recommended this electric toothbrush by my dentist. He said this toothbrush is just as effective as the high priced ones. After switching to an electric toothbrush, I could never switch back to a manual one. I got mine at Bed, Bath and Beyond with a 20% coupon!
Jessica R.
I love this toothbrush so much that I made sure my entire household has one. When you use it, you can definitely notice a difference compared to using a manual toothbrush. My teeth looker and felt cleaner and whiter.
Marci H.
Makes my teeth feel so much cleaner than brushing with a normal brush. Have been using this toothbrush for some time now and haven't ran into any problems. Works very effectively. My husband even loves it!
Mercedes E.
pataskala
I love that it is not super harsh on your Gums and it cleans reallly well I also like that that it's something you can by anywhere and it met every expectation. And I would recommend it my friends and family
Ashley E.
The Oral-B Vitality was my first rechargeable electric toothbrush. I was so impressed! I told all of my friends and family about it. I love the just left the dentist clean feeling you have after brushing. I also admire the fact that I no longer have to waste money by buying batteries. I've had one other electric toothbrush but it was battery operated. It was awful. I went through batteries like crazy and the head of the toothbrush was not able to be changed out. So it was just money wasted. This toothbrush however does not need batteries and the head of the toothbrush and be changed out. It truly is a wonderful product! I would recommend this to anyone considering an electric toothbrush!
Karissa E.
Escondido, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this on clearance at Target and I am so happy I did! The brush is so soft! It leaves my mouth feeling so clean without feeling like it is ripping my apart. It comes with two color coded brushes which is awesome because I actually share it with my husband. The battery lasts a really long time. I actually only charge mine about once a week. (I don't like the charging port on my bathroom counter and I get writes out with my tooth brush sitting out in the open)
Neha S.
Mission , KS
I love this... I have been using this since a year now and I have no complaints.. I use it everyday and even I get though it without charging for days... Its totally worth it..
Cne' R.
Castle Rock, CO
The recharging aspect of this toothbrush makes it hard to brush your teeth if it all of the sudden dies. Instead of replacing the batteries like others, you have to wait for a charge. Especially if your kids left it off the charger after using it. If you travel you can't just thing spare batteries you have to bring the charger and if you're camping there is no way to make it last days without a charge.
Rebecca A.
Silverton, OR
I've used this type of electric toothbrush for about ten years now and will never go back to a conventional toothbrush, ever! The only time I use a regular toothbrush is when I'm traveling and I'm always surprised at how inadequate it is. The small brush size is great, since I have a small mouth and is very maneuverable around the molars and backsides of my teeth. Glowing reports from my dentist mean I'll keep using this model. My only beef is that the replacement heads can be hard to find.
Breana M.
El Paso, TX
I've been wanting to purchase something like these! I just wonder if you actually feel a difference in cleaning after ? And if so what do you feel it did?