BY ORAL-B

MicroPulse Bristles Help Clean Between Teeth High speed oscillating/rotating motion to clean better than a manual toothbrush. Head: Surround each tooth for cleaner teeth and healthier gums. Extra Refill Removes more plaque than an ordinary manual toothbrush.  MicroPulse bristles clean deep between teeth. 2 minute timer. Includes: 1 Handle, 2 Relacement Heads, 1 Charger Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada.   see more...

Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this toothbrush! My teeth never looked this good! Does a fantastic job and is not harsh on my teeth and gums. Exceeded my expectations for such an affordable electric toothbrush. Completely satisfied with this purchase and highly recommend!
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a really great electric toothbrush. I love that it has replaceable heads, but the thing that I love the most about it is that it has a two minute timer on it. It's so nice not to have to guesstimate how long I've been brushing my teeth for. I will say that it's a lot stronger than you think it would be, so if you don't like that then you might not wanna try this one.
Carol J.
I really really like this toothbrush.  I have receding gums and tends to use too much pressure when using a manual toothbrush, plus the spinning gets that much closer to the to gums to clean and without irritation.  The price is great and I am very satisfied and will continue to repurchase.
Madeline P.
Greensboro
I bought this toothbrush because it was specifically recommended to me by my dentist. I can see why, because it does an amazing job of cleaning my teeth. My dad even bought one because he had heard such great things about it!
Hannah M.
Memphis, TN
I love this toothbrush. From time to time I'll try switching to a different toothbrush, but they're not the same. I always come back to this one. This really goes for any oral-b products. They just keep my teeth cleaner better than any other product out there.
Valerie D.
Homestead, FL
This brush was recommended by my dentist and I love it. The charging station is convenient (don't need to change batteries) and the brush power is great. Not too harsh on my teeth or gums but I definitely feel cleaner when I use this.
Tianna A.
Plano, TX
I give this toothbrush 2 thumbs up! It's absolutely amazing! It meets every expectation I've ever had with any toothbrush! I bought mines at target! For a great deal! I buy it monthly and everyone should! I recommend it to all!!
Melissa R.
North Port, FL
Had the older version of this toothbrush and used it until it no longer held a charge. Bought a new one at Bed, Bath & Beyond. Really like it and the fact that it indicates when your 2 minutes is up by buzzing at the end of the cycle.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
What a difference!! I haven't used an electric toothbrush in over 10 years because I assumed my gums were too sensitive. I bought the double set yesterday for myself and my husband and brushed as soon as I got home, even brushed thru three timers! I chose this brush over the sonic because I wanted the small round brush head - it made brushing behind my teeth so easy and I could feel the flossing bristles working give a great deep clean. The timer is another feature that is good because I will have so much on my mind when I'm brushing. I'm going to recommend this toothbrush to everyone I know, considering how well it works, how clean my mouth was without hurting my gums, and the price is a fraction of the sonic!
Kate M.
Working great👍👍Thus is really strong and I've been using this brand for 5years! Great quality! Gets rid of all the gunk and bad breath. Very long battery life! Can't think of a better name in the business!Love it!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️
Shannon J.
Detroit, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How much does this one cost?
Kathy Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does it keep your teeth white?