BY ORAL-B

Note:  Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Helps You Start Flossing Right. Fluffy Texture. Pre-Measured Strands Oral-B Ultra Floss is a technological innovation.  Unlike ordinary dental floss, Ultra Floss is made out of an interlocking network of spongy nylon fibers, not a series of straight nylon strands. Ultra Floss stretches thin to fit easily into tight spaces between teeth, and then springs back to its original thickness to clean away plaque.  Plaque is a build-up of bacteria which can lead to gum disease and tooth loss. see more...

Tiffany H.
Loreburn, SK
This is a great product and I use it every day. Not a bad price & lasts a long time.
Lucía M.
Pontotoc, MS
Me gusta mucho ppr q me linpia los residuas de la comida q me queda en los dientes es un buen producto y es facil usar
Hillary A.
Clemmons, NC
Love that this floss does not fray when you use it!! Easily accessible from the packaging. Have not seen in stores and was given to me from a friend. In comparison to other brands I would look for this again.
jasleen M.
Calgary
dentist recommended this for me years ago & i have not stopped using this since. best thing that i’ve done my whole life. does not leave you disappointed
Great foods and tastes great. I really liked the gritty ness it makes it feel like you just back from the dentist. I bought it at my local grocery store and it’s at a good price.
Solie S.
Hayward
Great floss thick where it won't shred or break easily and able to get a good grip while flossing and in those hard to reach places.
Susu M.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Best floss ever. Literally works perfect. I got mine with mint flavour so it kind of cooling down your gums too.
Nikk L.
los angeles
Honestly I'm not picky about floss I just like it to be strong because I have braces .
member-25a6c2b9d
Iys good floss. The string is strong and minty . It doesn't break easily and you can floss with ease. I use this every night
Alecia P.
Las Vegas
Can’t beat this floss but I suppose people look for different things in different flosses. I like that this moves so it doesn’t hurt going between teeth and it isn’t thready where it shreds as you use it.