BY ORAL-B #29 in Dental Floss & Picks

Note:  Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Helps You Start Flossing Right. Fluffy Texture. Pre-Measured Strands Oral-B Ultra Floss is a technological innovation.  Unlike ordinary dental floss, Ultra Floss is made out of an interlocking network of spongy nylon fibers, not a series of straight nylon strands. Ultra Floss stretches thin to fit easily into tight spaces between teeth, and then springs back to its original thickness to clean away plaque.  Plaque is a build-up of bacteria which can lead to gum disease and tooth loss. see more...

Tawny M.
Ottawa
Oral B glosses are great! We always have many packs on hand, I even carry one in my purse! The width of the floss and the wax is perfect.
Shabeeh f.
india
Floss it is a mandatory step for healthy teeth I tried it when my brother bought it because his dentist suggest him to use this
Mouza A.
Abu Dhabi
It comes with a cutter. It is different that other floss, it becomes big like a loofah to get all tiny thing between the tooth.
Amiirah N.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ammmaaazzzziinnggg!!!!! Will definitely use it again. A great product. Floss everything out my gums and give my strong teeth.
Peti T.
It is essential when you have braces but I decided to give up on it. It was very efficient but I could not get used to it.
arpan m.
It actually helps you to upgrade your oral health by making your mouth clean and free from any food particles. Good one.
Tenisha R.
Saskatoon, SK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Floss is great. It's thick and still able to get in my teeth with out bleeding. The floss is soft and doesn't hurt.
Monika S.
s.Vinichani, Gradsko
Flossing is a must. And this product is also a must. I recommend it to everyone. Nothing but love for this one
Maria  .
Dubai, Dubai
We are used of this brand ever since. So far I havmt tried any other brands except oral b for floss........
Vanessa B.
bolivar
I like it because it doesn't breaks when you use it, but it's too expensive and it don't render too much !!