BY ORAL-B #18 in Dental Floss & Picks

Note:  Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Helps You Start Flossing Right. Fluffy Texture. Pre-Measured Strands Oral-B Ultra Floss is a technological innovation.  Unlike ordinary dental floss, Ultra Floss is made out of an interlocking network of spongy nylon fibers, not a series of straight nylon strands. Ultra Floss stretches thin to fit easily into tight spaces between teeth, and then springs back to its original thickness to clean away plaque.  Plaque is a build-up of bacteria which can lead to gum disease and tooth loss. see more...

Pam M.
Raleigh
It’s good . Many flosses shred or break when working on teeth that are close together. This one doesn’t.
Mystery g.
Love them love them love them love them love them they are really really usefull 100 percent yay buy this
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great floss for teeth, it gets in between the cracks and gets everything you’re trying to get and more.
Mayra L.
Summit, IL
Good floss, I’ve been using this brand for a while now and it has good quality and gets the job done.
Steph J.
Medford Lakes, NJ
I love using this ultra floss. I use it every day and it makes me feel more clean than regular floss.
Amanda D.
Springfield
My fiancé uses this brand he has not complained yet. Not heavily flavored and average thickness.
Robin H.
Lumberton
Great product. And super strong. I have used this product for 3 years now. Highly recommendable
Stacy W.
Terrell, TX
Great floss. It’s very strong, and the price is well worth it. It’s my go to everyday floss.
Brenda R.
Tulsa, OK
floss is important. when its minty its even better. does whatever any regular floss would do
Nikk L.
los angeles
Honestly I'm not picky about floss I just like it to be strong because I have braces .