BY ORAL-B

Note:  Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Helps You Start Flossing Right. Fluffy Texture. Pre-Measured Strands Oral-B Ultra Floss is a technological innovation.  Unlike ordinary dental floss, Ultra Floss is made out of an interlocking network of spongy nylon fibers, not a series of straight nylon strands. Ultra Floss stretches thin to fit easily into tight spaces between teeth, and then springs back to its original thickness to clean away plaque.  Plaque is a build-up of bacteria which can lead to gum disease and tooth loss. see more...

Hillary A.
Clemmons, NC
Love that this floss does not fray when you use it!! Easily accessible from the packaging. Have not seen in stores and was given to me from a friend. In comparison to other brands I would look for this again.
Darlene V.
Los Angeles, CA
I used this when I had braces. My orthodon'tist was so impressed by my flossing. It was a struggle, but the floss did it's job. It didn't have an after taste which I liked.
Kelly M.
Lewisville, TX
Definitely the best floss on the market! It's super minty and sturdy to use. I usually buy this at Walmart or target. It definitely gets in all the crevices. Highly recommended!
Miranda W.
Inverness, FL
I enjoy this floss and how durable it is. Theres no plastic taste to it and it does its job! Certain ones Iv had an issue with shredding so this is a keeper.
Yurany R.
Manassas
I like this item. I haven’t try another one. Once i tried this one I stood with it. It works great for me and it is very soft, so it doesn’t hurt my gums.
Darien A.
Philadelphia
It won’t break but sometimes it does fray. My teeth are very tight so that’s probably a part of it. Does a great job of getting food and plaque out though!
Kyra C.
This floss broke on my constantly. Would not repurchase and will stick to pre-strung flossers in the future. You get what you pay for with this product.
Megan M.
Pocatello, ID
This is super good floss. It is strong and holds up plus it has good flavor. I try to use it a few times per week. It’s better than the cheaper brands.
Jenny A.
Tucson, AZ
Well, it is just a scented/flavored piece of string. What much is there to say about the product. It does exactly what you would think that it does.
AMANDA S.
GREENFIELD TWP
I love this product I highly recommend purchasing it great price I loved the results would it definitely buy over and over again absolutely love it