BY ORAL-B

Note:  Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Helps You Start Flossing Right. Fluffy Texture. Pre-Measured Strands Oral-B Ultra Floss is a technological innovation.  Unlike ordinary dental floss, Ultra Floss is made out of an interlocking network of spongy nylon fibers, not a series of straight nylon strands. Ultra Floss stretches thin to fit easily into tight spaces between teeth, and then springs back to its original thickness to clean away plaque.  Plaque is a build-up of bacteria which can lead to gum disease and tooth loss. see more...

Alecia P.
Las Vegas
Can’t beat this floss but I suppose people look for different things in different flosses. I like that this moves so it doesn’t hurt going between teeth and it isn’t thready where it shreds as you use it.
Colton H.
A perfectly effective floss that is not too flimsy and serves its purpose while providing a subtle minty flavor. I have never had any problems and I find that this floss is the best for cleaning
Elizabeth L.
I never used to floss, and I don't think most do lol. I usually use this for when I eat really tough foods like pineapple, corn on the cob and bbq meats. The little pieces get stuck in my overcrowded teeth and bug the crap out of me. The string is long and doesn't break apart when you pull hard on it. It's a great product, and you can get it in mint and I think cinnamon as well.
Abigail T.
I have a fixed metal retainer so I have to use traditional floss(as opposed to flossers). I love this stuff. I hate the waxy buildup on most floss brands but this kind doesn’t have that. It does shred a little but only when I’m about done flossing.
Holly K.
Tifton
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oh my gosh! So I'm all about cleaning and flossing my teeth. I have bought this dental for many years. I generally buy it at Walmart. It is so effective at cleaning between my teeth. I will always buy dental products...especially dental floss.
Gabriela G.
I like this floss it’s kinda like soft so it won’t hurt your gums and I have a very sensitive gums so they always bleed. This kinda helps with that but ehh I mean floss is floss and no matter what u use it’s gonna get the job done.
Kimberley F.
Racine, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I mean in my opinion floss is floss. I usually buy whatever is on sale. The only thing I try to stay away from in off brand stuff. I'm normally pro off brand but with floss it tends to fall apart
Aaliyah M.
Kent, WA
Not really a big fan of string floss anymore! It’s really hard to reach certain places and it can be really time consuming! But I loved it when I had braces! Worked wonders
Rebeka A.
West Orange
This is a great floss. the wire is very strong and it comes with a lot of string. it is very effective and fairly inexpensive. it also has a nice mint coating on it to leave your mouth feeling fresh. you can get it at nearly and drugstore.
JoAnna w.
This was terrible floss. The premeasured amount was the only positive thing, the fluffy texture is weird and my hygienist told me it's not for people which normal teeth. It was hard to use. I will it buy it ever again.