BY ORAL-B #72 in Dental Floss & Picks

Oral-B Ultra Floss Mint Flavor - 50 m. Brushing alone can't get to all the hard-to-reach places where plaque build up. But Oral-B Essential Floss can. With its light wax coating and its shred-resistant texture, it slides easily between your teeth and below the gumline. It helps clean the tough-to-get plaque away. Shred Resistant. Cleans where your brush can't reach. Used morning or evening when you brush, EssentialFloss helps your gums and your teeth stay healthy. Count/Uses: Mint. see more...

Laura G.
Spring, TX
I’ve used this floss exclusively for a number of years now, but it seems to be getting harder to use without leaving some of it between my teeth. I've always liked its low cost, but more so, its resistant to shredding. It seems to getting less so though, and I've found it shreds quite easily now. I can't decide if this is a supplier issue or perhaps the specification has changed. Either way, I think I'll be looking for a new floss.
Angelina B.
Keene, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Flossing is very important & I like to have a soft floss for my sensitive teeth ! This one is amazing 😉 can’t go wrong ! So smooth & gets the job done ✅. Gets in & out and does it very gentle. I also floss my children’s teeth with this product as well & works great . You can pick this floss up at any local drug store in your area . Very affordable. 💖
Jessy C.
Ambree C.
Spring, TX
I used to hate floss that wasn’t the picks, but I loooove this floss! It’s minty, so it makes my breath smell amazing! But it’s not too harsh on my gums if I accidentally skip a day. If I skip a day with other flosses, I notice my gums always bleed!
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The floss is strong and doesn’t break in my teeth like other cheap flosses do. The minty fresh taste lasts and makes it more exciting and feel worthwhile to spend the time to floss. Would recommend and will continue to buy
Hannah Y.
San Marcos, TX
This is the only floss I’ve ever bought so of course I love it. I’ve tried other floss’s and they don’t compare to this one. I will always buy this floss because it never disappoint. I would recommend this.
Marina A.
Freehold , NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great floss I use daily, twice a day! I have noticed my mouth feels cleaner over all and my gums look beautiful and healthy after using this product. It’s affordable as well when compared to other brands!
Ines R.
Phoenix
It does the job. I can taste the mint when I use it and it leaves my mouth feeling fresh. I also use other mint flavored products for my oral hygiene so the floss goes hand in hand with me.
Heather A.
Gilbert, AZ
I really like this brand of floss. I only buy the mint kind and i feel like this is the easiest for me to use because my fingers don’t slide down it. I usually buy it in bulk on Amazon.
Cheyenne G.
I love the minty flavor of the floss and I use it regularly because I know it is dependable. It rarely frays or breaks and it does what it is supposed to. I enjoy using this product and would recommend this product to others looking for a dental floss that will leave their mouth feeling fresh and minty.