BY ORAL-B

Note:  Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Helps You Start Flossing Right. Fluffy Texture. Pre-Measured Strands Oral-B Ultra Floss is a technological innovation.  Unlike ordinary dental floss, Ultra Floss is made out of an interlocking network of spongy nylon fibers, not a series of straight nylon strands. Ultra Floss stretches thin to fit easily into tight spaces between teeth, and then springs back to its original thickness to clean away plaque.  Plaque is a build-up of bacteria which can lead to gum disease and tooth loss. see more...

Grace B.
clarkston
This fast is good and easiest. The small packaging fits very well in either your purse, your travel cosmetics bag, and even your drawer. This has a little easy to use metal cutter that will rip the fast just the size that you like. Totally recommend it!
Natalie H.
Tempe
Floss is floss right? Wrong I found this floss by mistake but it turned out to be a very happy accident. It just works well for me, my gums are very healthy and this product helps maintain the health.
Lindsay S.
What more can I say? It’s floss. Slides right between my teeth for that extra clean. Doesn’t get stuck like some flosses do. Minty flavor helps fight against a waxy taste. Overall good product and of course affordable.
Rhonda R.
Martinsburg
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is am excellent brand right here. I started purchasing this over a year ago. Since starting to purchase this particular item my whole entire family began taking mine and using it. They had other brands of floss but the preferred using this particular brand.
Lisa P.
Huxley
I really loved this floss, which is a lot to say for floss! It was easy to use and I felt like it did a much better job of cleaning between my teeth and under my gums than other flosses. The only con was that it was pretty expensive for what seemed like less floss.
hey b.
There was not really anything special about his flossing product. It got what I needed luv and prevent cavities. It’s obviously hardest to use this with braces but I would recommend this and it’s a great product.
Tawnya L.
La Grande, OR
This is my go to floss. I carry it in my purse and have some at work and at home. It gets the job done and my teeth feel clean. I prefer glide because regular floss tends to break and get stuck between my teeth.
Shelby M.
Great floss! I sways floss after I brush my teeth and this gloss gets it all! And doesn’t make my gums hurt. It isn’t so thick that it feels like it’s splitting my teeth. I recommend anyone to try this floss!
Alexx A.
Salt Lake City
Purchased at: Walmart
This is just a great toothpaste overall! There is it really much to say besides it doesn’t break, leaves a good minty taste, and does it’s job! Compared to others it is better because it simply doesn’t break!
Kayleigh H.
Jonesboro, GA
I’ve used flossers of all kinds but I’ve never found anything better than the regular old fashioned floss. And this one is the one i always use. I use it every day and i would continue buying it like alway.