BY ORAL-B

Note:  Actual product packaging and contents may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. Helps You Start Flossing Right. Fluffy Texture. Pre-Measured Strands Oral-B Ultra Floss is a technological innovation.  Unlike ordinary dental floss, Ultra Floss is made out of an interlocking network of spongy nylon fibers, not a series of straight nylon strands. Ultra Floss stretches thin to fit easily into tight spaces between teeth, and then springs back to its original thickness to clean away plaque.  Plaque is a build-up of bacteria which can lead to gum disease and tooth loss. see more...

Elizabeth L.
I never used to floss, and I don't think most do lol. I usually use this for when I eat really tough foods like pineapple, corn on the cob and bbq meats. The little pieces get stuck in my overcrowded teeth and bug the crap out of me. The string is long and doesn't break apart when you pull hard on it. It's a great product, and you can get it in mint and I think cinnamon as well.
Grace B.
clarkston
This fast is good and easiest. The small packaging fits very well in either your purse, your travel cosmetics bag, and even your drawer. This has a little easy to use metal cutter that will rip the fast just the size that you like. Totally recommend it!
Aaliyah M.
Kent, WA
Not really a big fan of string floss anymore! It’s really hard to reach certain places and it can be really time consuming! But I loved it when I had braces! Worked wonders
Rhonda R.
Martinsburg
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is am excellent brand right here. I started purchasing this over a year ago. Since starting to purchase this particular item my whole entire family began taking mine and using it. They had other brands of floss but the preferred using this particular brand.
🌟Momma A.
Clemmons, NC
Love that this floss does not fray when you use it!! Easily accessible from the packaging. Have not seen in stores and was given to me from a friend. In comparison to other brands I would look for this again.
Kayleigh H.
Stockbridge , GA
I’ve used flossers of all kinds but I’ve never found anything better than the regular old fashioned floss. And this one is the one i always use. I use it every day and i would continue buying it like alway.
Kimberley F.
Racine, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I mean in my opinion floss is floss. I usually buy whatever is on sale. The only thing I try to stay away from in off brand stuff. I'm normally pro off brand but with floss it tends to fall apart
Rebeka A.
West Orange
This is a great floss. the wire is very strong and it comes with a lot of string. it is very effective and fairly inexpensive. it also has a nice mint coating on it to leave your mouth feeling fresh. you can get it at nearly and drugstore.
Kelly M.
Lewisville, TX
Definitely the best floss on the market! It's super minty and sturdy to use. I usually buy this at Walmart or target. It definitely gets in all the crevices. Highly recommended!
JoAnna w.
This was terrible floss. The premeasured amount was the only positive thing, the fluffy texture is weird and my hygienist told me it's not for people which normal teeth. It was hard to use. I will it buy it ever again.