BY ORAL-B

TAMARA S.
I used this for five years until the battery stopped charging.   It cured my gum disease and gave me model dentall health without flossing.  One of the best health decisions I ever made to switch from a manual toothbrush.  This has paid for itself many times over.
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What a difference a toothbrush makes! Great at removing plaque and giving you that "just from the dentist" clean feeling. I love that it has a setting for sensitive teeth and it has a timer alerting you when to move it from one area of the mouth to the other. Bonus is it's Bluetooth capability. Connect it to the app and you can see how well you're doing with your oral hygiene. Pretty smart toothbrush.
Ingrid V.
I despise the dentist and will do anything I can to avoid him (no offense, Dr.). I have owned a Sonicare and an older generation Oral B electric tooth brush. I have tried every variety of mouth wash (both pre and post brushing) and every variety of dental floss. No matter what I tried I still had a rapid build up of plaque resulting in that infernal scraping every 6 months!

So, I can speak with authority when I say that the best dental hygiene product ever developed by humanity is this tooth brush. I have been using it now for two months and there is absolutely no signs of any plaque! The same goes for my wife. Our teeth are visibly whiter and feel like we just walked out of the dentist's office! I had a few "problem areas" around a poorly fitted crown that hurt when I flossed. After a short time that problem area is a problem area no more!

The toothbrush is also fantastically designed. It really does stay charged for about two weeks (or longer) on a single charge allowing you to completely run out the batteries and switch with the one on the charging base. Not only is this convenient but it extends the life of the batteries.

The only hurdle I had to jump with this tooth brush is that it is so aggressive that my teeth became temporarily sensitive but this went away after two weeks.

So, for everyone out there that hates the scraping, BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tracy T.
Cranberry Twp, PA
There's no clean like an Oral B electric toothbrush clean! I love this toothbrush, how clean it gets my teeth, and how easy it is to pack when traveling. I've had it for over two years, and I refuse to give it up. I'd highly recommend it to anyone thinking about investing in an electric toothbrush!
Suz
Awesome I cannot believe I ever used a manual toothbrush! If I get stuck somewhere without it I panic, it works great, have had 2 of them in past 10 years or so they last a long time and hold a charge well. If considering this just get one its a great investment in yourself.
Dayzee K.
I liked this system. Helpful to have the timers to track how long we would brush for. We bought ours at Costco. It's a shame the new brush heads are a bit on the pricey end. Then again, I understand the importance of having to change them out every so often.
Lauren B.
Weston, MA
I recieved this a while ago after getting my braces, and I really love it! I use it every night to deep clean my teeth. I love that you can easily replace the brush heads and all the extra things it came with! The timer is very helpfully because it is a clock as well, which is very convient for the bathroom
Vickie C.
Love this toothbrush! I feel like it does a great job getting a deep clean, brightens my teeth and has lasted forever. Only downside is how much the replacement heads cost. Bought it from my dentist years ago and still works great
Kaitie M.
Spring Arbor, MI
This toothbrush is ok. I prefer a sonic motion electric brush as they tend to be more gentle on the gum tissue. The oscillating motion of this specific brush is slightly abrasive and I am not a fan of the round brush head
Karen X.
I use this every single night and it keeps my teeth nice and clean. I love the timer it comes with so I can keep track of how long I've been brushing my teeth. I purchased it from Costco and would definitely buy again.