BY ORAL-B

TAMARA S.
I used this for five years until the battery stopped charging.   It cured my gum disease and gave me model dentall health without flossing.  One of the best health decisions I ever made to switch from a manual toothbrush.  This has paid for itself many times over.
Ingrid V.
I despise the dentist and will do anything I can to avoid him (no offense, Dr.). I have owned a Sonicare and an older generation Oral B electric tooth brush. I have tried every variety of mouth wash (both pre and post brushing) and every variety of dental floss. No matter what I tried I still had a rapid build up of plaque resulting in that infernal scraping every 6 months!

So, I can speak with authority when I say that the best dental hygiene product ever developed by humanity is this tooth brush. I have been using it now for two months and there is absolutely no signs of any plaque! The same goes for my wife. Our teeth are visibly whiter and feel like we just walked out of the dentist's office! I had a few "problem areas" around a poorly fitted crown that hurt when I flossed. After a short time that problem area is a problem area no more!

The toothbrush is also fantastically designed. It really does stay charged for about two weeks (or longer) on a single charge allowing you to completely run out the batteries and switch with the one on the charging base. Not only is this convenient but it extends the life of the batteries.

The only hurdle I had to jump with this tooth brush is that it is so aggressive that my teeth became temporarily sensitive but this went away after two weeks.

So, for everyone out there that hates the scraping, BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Suz
Awesome I cannot believe I ever used a manual toothbrush! If I get stuck somewhere without it I panic, it works great, have had 2 of them in past 10 years or so they last a long time and hold a charge well. If considering this just get one its a great investment in yourself.
Lauren B.
Weston, MA
I recieved this a while ago after getting my braces, and I really love it! I use it every night to deep clean my teeth. I love that you can easily replace the brush heads and all the extra things it came with! The timer is very helpfully because it is a clock as well, which is very convient for the bathroom
Vickie C.
Love this toothbrush! I feel like it does a great job getting a deep clean, brightens my teeth and has lasted forever. Only downside is how much the replacement heads cost. Bought it from my dentist years ago and still works great
Rachel R.
Arlington, TX
I've not had a bad dental visit since receiving this brush a couple years ago. It feels like I've had my teeth polished at the dentist office every time I brush. I had a sensitivity issue earlier because I was brushing too hard. This brush (and the corresponding clock/timer) have a sensor that flashes red when you are brushing with too much pressure. It has five different speeds to choose from and a timer that shows you when to switch quadrants of your mouth while brushing. Favorite toothbrush I've ever had.
Marin P.
Iowa City, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a pretty good electric toothbrush. I used it for a while, but moved on to the Sonicare DiamondClean, which I prefer over this one. I feel like the Sonicare brush head isn't as rough/doesn't brush as hard as the Oral B one does. I do know a lot of people that like the Oral B a lot though. I like how it has the timer that encourages you to brush the full 2 minutes, and shows if you're brushing too hard.
Liz R.
I have had this toothbrush for 3-4 years. I'm sure that it's time for an update but I just keep buying new replacement heads every 6 months and it keeps on going.
Shelby L.
Peculiar, MO
It is rare for me to find a toothbrush, especially electric, that I enjoy because my teeth and gums are so sensitive. My oral b electric toothbrush, however, is my absolute favorite I have ever owned. It feels like I just left the dentist every single time. I can even sync my toothbrush to an app on my phone! I never once thought I'd be able to do that! This toothbrush also tells me when I am brushing too hard, so it could be why all the other brushes have made me so uncomfortable! 110% recommend this Oral B toothbrush!
Alicia F.
Petersburg, MI
Love this kit!!! This toothbrush literally does all the work for you! I got this at my local dentists office and it also had a mail in rebate so it was even more affordable!! The display shows you where you need to be brushing and how long you should brush there for... It also shows if you are pressing too hard and when to change out the heads.